The Dream

I managed to get back to camp the next morning. I wanted nothing but to go to bed. Fearing for your life really makes you tired.
"Sister what happened to you?" Robb greets me as I sling down my sack of collected meat. Rheanys and Visenya descend on it like well animals.
"Well I got mad, hunted, and stayed awake all night in a tree," I put my bow down on the ground, "Now I really just need some shut eye, so please."
"Well," he started to say and I paid him no heed. I lay down and Robb took that as his queue to leave.
...
I was running. Running through the woods beneath the sun's golden rays. The smell of something sweet was thick in the air and I followed. I was running faster, faster than I had ever run. The ground felt like it almost would push me away. Soon I was leaping instead of sprinting. I had to make a sharp turn ahead and I assumed I wouldn't be able to make it. But, to my surprise I drifted into the turn and didn't even flinch.
There it was a man, a poacher I guessed from his bags that reeked of death, slaughtered with a pool of blood under him. It looked more vibrant that any blood I had seen, or spilt, before. The blood also gave off the sweet smell that I had followed.
Something black shimmered back at me from the pool. I turned around ready to fight only to see I was the only one there. I turned again to the poacher, and something inside me grew.
Hunger.
I don't know why, but slowly hunger rose from my insides. The smell of the blood filled my nostrils, it was intoxicating. Blood never held this scent before, but now it smelled like sweet wine and venison. I wanted to turn away, but I couldn't the hunger grew until it could no longer control myself.
I tore into the man and had my fill. The only sounds I heard was the crunching of bones and the ripping of flesh. More blood poured from his body and I lapped it up.
Then I saw myself. I hadn't felt any different, but I looked different. What shown back at me in the stream of blood was the shadow from yesterday. Covered in blood, but with the same Valyrian violet eyes. When I saw this I panicked quit feasting and wanted to run.
"Why run what you are Katherine," I heard a voice.
I opened my eyes covered in sweat. My mind spinning in circles, and my rapid breathing didn't help.

So sorry for the short chapter I couldn't think of a way to continue this so off to the next chapter.