First Blood

I was up before first light ready to attack Jaime Lannister's forces but Robb has told me to be patient. Apparently he and the Northern Lords has sent away a tenth of the army to fight Tywin. Leaving the rest to fight Jaime while he was without back up.
"Milady, we are heading out," Lord Umber boomed.
"Well let us get bloody on with it then," I tell him.
...
The Lannister Army was laying in wait.
"Katherine, now," Robb whispered to my crouched beside him.
I ready my bow and knock an arrow. I focus on the man who looked like their maester.
"Aghhh!" The maester hit the ground and our army sprang from the tree line. I let arrows fly from my quiver each finding its intended.
"Ahhhhh!" A man charges me from behind.
I pull my daggers from my boots and ready myself. I run forward daggers ready. I throw myself on his shoulders and push both daggers through his throat. We hit the ground him coughing blood. Another soldier comes running I dart under his swinging blade and put one dagger in his spine and the second in his stomach. I twist my daggers free gutting him and see Robb being ganged up on and fling my dagger. It lands in one's back. He recoils as I jump on him and pull out my blade and put it through his skull. There's a man to my right sword in hand. We duel, each blocking the other's swings and stabs. I go to plunge the knife in his head and he uses his hand to catch it. He twists his arm to make me loose my grip, but I slice his gut and free my blade from his hand. With one quick flurry I place the knife in his side temple. I take short breath and feel the sting of pain on my face. Nothing I can do about it now.
Lord Umber has a great axe and is cutting Lannister men in two. Lady Mormont lives up to her house's reputation using a great sword fighting side-by-side with Umber. We're winning. Then I see him, Jaime Lannister. A rage builds in my heart as I see him. Without thinking twice I lunge. He doesn't even see me until I'm nearly on top of him. He dodges to the side leaving my blades to his impale the ground. He has the perfect shot and takes it. His sword raised I raise my right leg and deliver a kick to his knee. It causes him to recoil, perfect. I rise to my feet and stare at him with the intent to gut him stem to stern.
"Ahhhhhh!" I yell as I start swinging my blades. He manages to either dodge or block them until I get a clean slash on his upper temple. With him temporarily distracted I jump and plant both feet in his chest pushing him toward Robb. Theon catches me as I land and see Robb holding his blade to Jaime's throat.
"Drop your weapons," Jaimes tells his men.
"One problem with that you have no more men," I say walking towards his last man to slicing his throat.
"We've won!" Lord Umber states with excitement. Though Robb looks a little bothered.
We break through the tree line and I see mother, waiting for her babies. I was talking with Lady Mormont who I recently learned was impressed with my skill and I was impressed with hers. I ride up to mother ahead of everyone and embrace her tightly.
"We won!" I tell her as I see tears building in her eyes.
"I'm so proud," she tells me through the tears, and I hug her again just realizing that could have died losing her forever.

Sorry again that this took so long. I wanted in this chapter to show a hint of Katherine's darkness that will make her become something to fear. She in this story is going to be basically Lady Stoneheart, from the books.