Chapter 27

Your POV

Oh. My. God...

Sherlock's POV

Well, from what I could tell, (Y/N) looked shocked. Change of body language, arms towards the floor...

Oh. My. God...

Your POV

So you... They... She... What? You blinked several times and decided to say something. You cleared your throat and hahahaha, they looked like deer's in headlights.

"Lestrade, Mycroft... WHAT THE HELL?" you yelled. But aww, the looked like two teenage boys... but eww. On our sofa. Na-ah.

Sherlocks POV

So Mycroft is g-... And lestrade... I've never been so confused in my life.

Your POV

You started laughing. You got confused glares from the room, but you just couldn't help it. Soon, Sherlock joined in on laughing, leaving the boys looking lost.

"My, oh my. I thought Anderson was the gay one. Clearly not!" you joked, making Sherlock laugh even more. You continued, "Go on boys, tell us the deets!" you said, sitting on your chair, not the couch.

"Erm," Lestrade cleared his throat "well, we got talking at the wedding. And yeah. We are kinda together?!?" He explained.

"Yes, but why here?" Sherlock said, recovering from his laughing fit.

"I came to drop off this file" Mycroft said. You fully understood and didn't want to hear anymore.

"Okay, let's keep this PG." you butted in.  "Okay boys, go home. Don't worry, we won't tell anyone" you laughed.  They left, leaving you and Sherlock staring at each other, wide eyed and mouths open.

Oh. My. God

AN: Okay so heyyy.

Some Mystrade there for you... You're welcome.

So sorry for the short chapter!

I'll try and update soon!

byeeeeee