Chapter 31

Your POV

"Mrs. Holmes... you are pregnant!" Dr. Pulver smiled. You smiled in response... you didn't really know how you felt. You should be ecstatic. Sherlock was. You took his pulse.

Sherlock drove home. You were silent all the way. He occasionally glanced at you, then back to the road. What is wrong with me? defied the odds. That's all you could think about on the way home.

You walked into 221B and headed straight towards the bedroom. Why were you being like this? You're pregnant.

As you walked in, you could smell Mary's perfume.

"I'm tired" you simply shouted towards John and Mary and went to bed.

Sherlock's POV

I'm so happy. But why the fuck was (Y/N) being this way.

"Hey John and Mary." you shouted half way up the stairs.

"What's up with (Y/N), Sherlock?" John questioned

"I have no clue... She's pregnant!" I replied truthfully. Without saying anything, Mary stood up and walked towards the bedroom. Hmm.

Your POV

Mary walked in and sat next to you.

"Mary, I'm f-"

"Listen (Y/N), I know why your upset. Feeling... empty? Not sure why? It's natural... especially in your case" Mary said, close to a whisper. You were really holding back the tears right now.

"I just... I don't understand" you whispered, feeling a tear drop down your cheek. Without warning, Mary put her arm around you. 

"How's the baby?" you asked Mary, changing the subject. She simply smiled. 

"You're pregnant (Y/N). Come on, let's go celebrate." She stated. Then it hit you.

"I'm pregnant. Mary! I'm carrying a child!" you smiled. Mary replied with a laugh, and pulled you to the living room. 

I'm pregnant. And Sherlock is the dad. Wow!

"I'm pregnant" you shouted.

AN: So! Was that what you hoped? There will be a kinda-type of twist! But you will have to wait. MWAHAHAHA! ;)