Chapter 21

Your POV

You woke up in the Queen sized bed in nothing but linen sheets... What happened lat night? Well it wasn't hard to work out the key points... but... hmm...

"Morning love" you mumbled to Sherlock. He looked up with squinted eyes. As he started to look down, he grinned to himself as he caught the sight of you holding a sheet to your chest to keep yourself decent.  You giggled as well at his cheekiness! He as adorkable in the morning!

"Mm... Coffee!" he groaned, holding his head. You laughed, recieving a bitchy grin from your husband. You sat up and felt the full extent of your hangover.

"Yeah, coffee sounds good right now!" you replied. You both rolled out of bed, almost falling on the floor. You complained all the way to the kitchen about your terrible headache.

~~~3 cups of coffee later~~~

"Babe, why isn't this headache going??" you groaned. Just like that, he swooped you up in his arms. He carried you to bed and tucked you in.  He turned the TV at the end of the bed on, clicked onto Netflix, and put Captain America on. You smiled and cuddled into your husbands arms. You slowly started falling asleep...

AN: Sooo... sorry for the long wait between updates. I get it from Moffat!

Sorry

Okay. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it!