Chapter 8

Your POV

You arrived at Baker Street to see a mardy Sherlock. Mardy, until you walked in. A smile always seemed to land on his face when you arrived. You smiled.

"So you got a dress then?" Sherlock asked.

"Yes" you simply replied. You were tired. With a capital T. TIRED. You looked at him, really wanting to have a conversation. You walked to sit next to him. Sherlock always beats sleep. You loved him too much to leave him on his own. Of course, he would work out you were tired and carry you to bed, but...

"We need to set a date for the Wedding!" you exclaimed, breaking him out of his trance.

"Err..." he just replied.

"How about a summer wedding?" you suggested.

"What about your hayfever?" he retaliated. You rolled your eyes.

"Good point! How about Autumn?" You asked. You could see in his eyes he was weighing out the good and bad points. This make you silently chuckle. He nodded.

"Autumn it is then. I think October, in the Halloween type time." He suggested. You smiled. Halloween, the time where blood and guts aren't frowned upon! Perfect!

"October 23rd?" You said. In your mind you were so excited. A date to look forward to! Sherlock laughed. He nodded.

"Right, time to carry you to bed" Sherlock announced. You giggled as he swopped you up in his arms. He carried you to bed and climbed in next to you.

"15 weeks and 6 days beautiful." Sherlock said, sending you into a deep sleep with a smile on your face.