Chapter 35

Your POV

You were trying to see the happy side of things. Your baby was alive, you had Sherlock... But your face didn't show that much happiness. Your baby was disabled, your baby might not take their first steps, Sherlock hadn't said a word since you left the hospital. You sighed. You were holding back the tears, you didn't cry. Even if you wanted to... Period. You shut your eyes and went into your mind mansion.

"(Y/N), (Y/N) listen to me, LISTEN" your father bellowed.

"WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I? YOU HAVEN'T TALKED TO ME FOR 15 YEARS. WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?"  you screamed. "I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE FUCKING WARS. MY CHILD MIGHT BE DISABLED, I STILL AM ANOREXIC THOUGH NO-ONE LISTENS TO ME, THE CASES ARE ALL SHIT?!? I'M GOING MAD. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE" you continued. 

"(Y/N), baby? We're home." Sherlock whispered. You stayed unresponsive. In response, Sherlock scooped you up and carried you to bed. You and Sherlock cuddled for the rest of the night. In silence. Not an uncomfortable silence, just silence. 

~~~ The Next Morning ~~~

You woke up feeling slightly more optimistic. Sherlock was still asleep, so you decided to wriggle out of his grasp and make breakfast. Why be sad? We still have a baby, we still have each other, we still have love... I hope.

You stuck the Arctic Monkeys on (like usual) and started to make your 'famous' strawberry infused pancakes. You danced around to Teddy Picker in the kitchen grabbing the flour, strawberry essence, milk and eggs.

Today WAS going to be a good day. You were sure of it.

You carried on cooking and dancing. 'Twas very fun!

Sherlock's POV

I woke up and couldn't feel (Y/N)'s body in between my arms. I immediately started to panic. Was she okay? Does she still love me? Does she hate me?

As I got up, the smell of strawberries filled my nose, Alex Turners smooth voice filled my ears and the warmth of the sun touched my back. I sighed. She was in a good mood. 

??????????????????????

If I didn't understand human nature before, I certainly do not understand it now. So, to investigate (totally not for the pancakes *-*) I made my way downstairs. 

I peeped my head round the corner, 

"Dear wife, why are you so joyful on the particular morning? Did the doctors drug you? Oh My God, they did!" I blurted out all at once. I cleared my throat.

"Because, dear husband, we have a baby, we have love, and I have you." she simply stated, looking at the plate of Pancakes she would call her "Masterpiece'. 

She always put things into perspective. I stare thing from face value. That's one of the reasons I Love Her. That's one of the reasons She Is Mine. 

I walked towards her, gave her a HUGE kiss, we cuddled in the kitchen to get things off the ground (AN: *o*), then I stole one plate of pancakes and ran away giggling. I heard her chuckle from the kitchen and whisper "Today's going to be a good day". 

AM... woops!

AN:12.5K reads, really? Wow! Thanks guys! I was happy to get 12 readers let alone 12K! Love you all!

Oh and if you couldn't tell, I have an obsession with Arctic Monkeys XD...