Chapter 50 (final)

Your POV

You were sat on the sofa, waiting for Sherlock to get home. You hated it when he was "late". You knew what that really meant:

"Just one more clue I have to check out, that I couldn't take you too, even though I normally do".

You were getting ready to go to bed, because it was already midnight and you had to go to Scotland Yard in the morning. You were just about to open the door to your bedroom, when two arms wrapped around your waist. You took self-defence, so in no time you were out of the grasp and ready to punch, when their hand caught your fist. You realised it was Sherlock, standing there with a smirk plastered on his face.

He kissed you passionately and you smiled into the kiss. He swooped you up into his arms, and lay you down on the bed. He made sure you were comfortable, then slid in behind you and hugged you from behind.

You fell asleep in this comfy state.

************** 17 Years Later ****************

"Alfie, Arabella, get down here for dinner" you shouted from the kitchen.

15 years ago, you an Sherlock decided to try again for a baby after the... Thing... And now you had two stroppy people, and Arabella (aha) to take care of.

And you couldn't be happier.

They were twins, but of different sexes. They both had chocolate brown hair and Arabella's was naturally wavy and beautiful. They both had the defined cheekbones from Sherlock and they had your eyes.

You and Sherlock renewed your vows, and when the children were born, you made Alex the godfather, much to his delight.

Lestrade and Mycroft got married three years ago, and they were constantly going on holidays and spoiling our children, which was very sweet.

So yes, Life Was Very Good!!!

AN:

Hey, so that's this book finished now! I didn't feel it was going nowhere! But I hope you enjoyed it and feel free to message me whenever.

Anyway! Thank you for reading this! Love you all! <3