Chapter 38

Your POV

You were sitting in bed, bored and alone, while Sherlock was at Barts. You grumbled angrily to yourself, because he said he'd be home for 6:30pm and it was 6:20pm now, and he always text you when he got into a cab, to let you know he was on the way home. But nothing. These fucking hormones made it worse. They kept making you think that he was cheating on you with that Molly bitch. Just as you were getting angry again, you heard your phone go off.

Hi love,

I'm going to be slightly late home. I'm working on something BIG! I'll tell you about it at home.

Also, I noticed you were struggling to find some clothes that fit you, so earlier today I went out and kinda went a bit OTT with getting you some new clothes. All from the maternity section, and some nice dresses for if we decide to go out one night.

Love you, and see you a little bit later. Remember to text me if you feel in pain or have a craving or something!

You read it and felf happy that he'd thought about you, but your bitch of a hormone said that he was lying. You sighed and closed your eyes, trying to tidy up your mind mansion. It resembled something of a pigs sty at the moment. This pregnancy meant that your mind was everywhere. Emotions running wild, recking all of the neatness that used to be in my mind mansion.

Oh, this baby better be worth it.

AN: Okay, I'll admit it. This was kind of a filler chapter. I've starting writing a new fanfic about Alex Turner (which will be up soon) and I have now got MAJOR writers block.

I'm reallllly sorrry!

*Hides in corner* I'll try to update as much as I can!