Chapter 18

Your POV

Two hours left of the flight. Droll. Annd Sherlock is asleep. Typical. Okay. Well. Great start to the honeymoon. You put your headphones in and Drown by Bring Me The Horizon begun. You hummed along until you felt a small nudge on your arm. You took one headphone out and looked down to your sleepy faced (But now awake) husband. He looked up at you, and instantly jerked up.

"Let me tell you a story" he started, "The story of how we met" you looked down, giggled, and watched as he got into his Storyteller role. ((AN:Haha, reference!))

"Here's how it began...

"Mother, I am bored" said a small boy called William. William Sherlock Scott Holmes to be precise. The very curious boy walked over to the window, and saw a new family move in to the house next door.

"Mother, can I go and see if the little girl next door wants to play deductions?" A very smiley woman nodded and grabbed her sons hand to go and talk to the neighbors. William ran off to talk to the small girl.

"Hello, I'm (Y/N) and I can tell by your left hand that you are a kinda smart child who came over to ask me a question. And now looking at your face you are shocked that I figured that out. Please refrain from expressing it, it is droll." The small girl said to William as he arrived to talk to her.

"Do you want to play deductions?"

And now we are married and on our honeymoon" Sherlock said.

"You forgot the bit where we both had to move away for cases. And the fact that we joined again through Scotland Yard being idiots who couldn't solve a case!" You added.

Ding

Aha! The plane has landed.

"Sorry sweetie, storytimes over. Let's go and write a new chapter!" You said to Sherlock.