Chapter 26

Your POV

So today, you and Sherlock were going home...  finally!

You packed your stuff and sighed.

"Why the sigh, honey?" Sherlock asked you. You honestly weren't sure why you were sighing. I mean you were happy to go home... Right?

You left the hotel and got into the car, sighing again. Sherlock shot you a puzzled look when he thought you weren't looking. But to be honest, you knew what he was thinking. You shrugged your shoulders once more and started driving to the airport.

~~Time Skip~~

According to Sherlock, you fell asleep on the plane, for the majority of the time. You were almost getting ready to land so you did all the normal safety regulations to do with landing. Sherlock was still looking puzzled at you, but you again dismissed it.

The plane landed and you and Sherlock were first class, meaning you got off straight away.

~~Time Skip~~

You could almost smell Mrs. Hudson's perfume, you were that close to Baker Street.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Sherlock asked you, taking you by surprise.

"Erm, nothing why?" you replied, not making eye contact. He moved your chin towards his face. You smiled, kissed him and got out of the cab.

Home Sweet Home

You pulled out your bags (and Sherlock) and hugged Mrs. Hudson.

"Nice trip dears?" Mrs. Hudson asked. You nodded.

"Tea?" She asked.

"No, I think we'll just go straight upstairs. Jet lag" you replied.

"Erm okay dears" she replied, looking uneasy. But again you dismissed it. You wanted a nice hot shower and your bed.

You made your way up and opened the door.

Oh My God...

AN: Ooh, what's that about....

I don't know...

Seriously though...

6k? Thank you all so much. I love you my Lovely Readers! (^.^) 

~Love from Olivia!