Chapter 11

Your POV

You woke up next to the man that was soon to be your husband.

2 days!

That's all that was running through your head. But unfortunately, that meant you had to leave Sherlock today, to spend the night at your Mum's. Damn wedding tradition. But Mary was going to be there, so at least that's something. You looked down at Sherlock, well more of a head of messy curls and perfectness, Wait, What?

You slowly got out of bed trying to avoid waking Sherlock, when suddenly an arm wrapped around you, pulling you back into bed! Sherlock let out a small mumble, saying something like, "Stay here" which made you smile slightly.

"Babe, I need to go and make breakfast!" you whispered. He loosened his grip on you. You got out of bed and Sherlock smacked you in the arse.

"Fuck sake, Sherlock" you giggled. He chuckled back and watched you leave the bedroom with sleepy eyes.

Sherlock POV

I can't believe I'm marrying this amazing woman in 2 days.  I love her so much and just can't wait!

Your POV

You put a pan on the stove and got to work making your legendary Chocolate Chip Pancakes. Humming slowly turned into singing and you were singing Arabella by Arctic Monkeys. You plated the pancakes and shouted Sherlock.

"Sher-" a familiar arm grabbed you by the waist. You nuzzled into Sherlocks neck.

"Pancakes... eat!" you mumbled. He let you go and sat at the table.

"Looks gorgeous babe, and I'm not talking about the Pancakes!" you did a schoolgirl giggle at this and smiled at him. God you're going to miss him tonight.

AN: Sorry, Short chapter! I don't usually write these but oh well!!! Hope your enjoying it. Don't worry, the next chapter will be the Wedding!