Chapter 16

Your POV

Sherlock wouldn't tell you where you were going for your honeymoon. He covered all the signs that you would normally deduce. That's the only problem with you two being the same, he always knew how to cover things and lie to you. Not that he'd ever lie to you for a bad reason... You hoped.

You woke up with a sore head, but happy memories. You blinked a few times to adjust to the new found light. Sherlock had his arms around you, restricting you from any movement, but that didn't matter; you were comfy in his warm embrace.

"Morning" a deep, sleepy voice said to you. You rolled over to look at the love of your life, and now your husband. He gave you a sleepy smile and you just melted inside. Suddenly, a pillow hit your face... SHERLOCK!!! He made a deep chuckle and this quickly escalated to a full blown pillow fight. It was official, you were married to a very smart 5 year old.

Sherlock scooped you up in his arms and set you on the cold floor. You may or may not have screamed...

"Come on, be ready in an hour. We're off to our honeymoon." Sherlock announced.

"I haven't even packed" you shouted back. He looked back to you,

"I did it!" He replied with a cheesy smile. Oh god, looks like I'm going to be wearing Beige tops and purple jeans or something!

You walked over to the suitcases.

"Ah-Ah-Ah!" Sherlock shouted to you. Damn! I just wanna look in my suitcase! "It'll ruin the surprise" he added.

You got ready quickly, and before you knew it, you were at the at the airport.

"Sherlock, where are we going?" you asked him for the millionth time.

"Australia!"