Chapter 7

Your POV

Uh-Oh. It's Wednesday. Dress day. You looked up at Sherlock. He was awake.

"How come your up so early?" you asked. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"Are you in your mind palace?" You asked. He shook his head.

"Then what you thinking about." you asked. He looked down, smiled and simply said

"You." You smiled. He thought about you! Of course he did. You are getting married! You stated to get out of bed but got pulled back with a lot more force then you we're expecting. A strong kiss met your lips. You leaned in causing him to do the same. The world seemed to stop when you were with him. Nothing else mattered. You loved this man. Did you say it enough?

"I love you." you whispered. "Love you too." he replied and you successfully got out of bed. You put on some skinny back jeans and an Arctic Monkeys T-shirt. You brushed your hair and your teeth. Sherlock walked in wearing only his boxers and smirked at you.

"Your going to be a beautiful bride" he stated. You rolled your eyes so he strutted over to you.

"No. I mean it." He placed a soft kiss to your lips and he left to get changed. You put some foundation on, then mascara. You were interrupted by a knock on the door. Oh dear, Mary's here.

You opened the door to be surprised that John was there with her.

"Before you say, I'm staying here with Sherlock" John explained. You smiled and laughed in return. You welcomed them in and had a very quick cup of tea. Then you were off. To look at dresses. Brilliant.

You didn't talk much in the cab, but Mary did. Marriage this. Happiness that. You weren't really listening. You were in your mind mansion. You got out of the cab and looked around. You never really saw this part of London. It was full of happy women, and a few 'crying with happiness' mums. You sighed as Mary pulled you into the first shop.

"Hi, I'm Mary Watson. I made an appointment in the name of (Y/Full/N) for wedding dresses." Mary said to the lady at reception. You smiled as you got pulled upstairs to a room full of fluffy white satin, which were apparently dresses. Mary started looking round. Where do you start? Fluffy or Sleek? Diamontees or plain? Too much! You pulled out a sleek, sweetheart neckline dress. It had a few, but not too many, Diamontees on the breast. You looked at the woman and Mary.

"This one please!" You said. The woman nodded and pulled it off the rail. You both went into a changing room. You slipped the dress on and smoothed it down. You looked through the small gap to see Mary waiting there on a chair. You opened the curtain. You stepped out to see Mary there with her hands on her mouth. You looked in the mirror. Wow! I mean, this was actually pretty.

"You look so beautiful" Mary squealed.

"I know. I love it," you replied. You looked at the price tag. £750.

"Mary, if I brought it now, would you keep it at yours?" You asked.

"Of course. Even better, I will keep it in my secret place!" she replied.

You paid for the dress and a veil and all that was left was the shoes. Let's not get them today! You both hailed a cab and went to Mary and Johns house. Mary took the dress of you and put it in her secret place. You got back into the cab and went to Baker Street. Well, today went better than you thought.