Chapter 28

Your POV

It had been one week since the... incident, and you were still shocked. You and Sherlock had solved three cases, making your brain feel better.

You were st St. Bart's today running some tests for a new case, and surprise surprise, who walks in? Molly. She couldn't have walked in at a worse time. You and Sherlock were cuddling because you felt really cold, and was sick that morning. She shot you a death glare but smiled when Sherlock turned around.

"Morning Molly. I have some test results" Sherlock greeted, with divided attention because he was watching your ass as you walked away.

"Morning" she giggled.

You almost vomited. No one could be that sweet. As Sherlock walked past, he leant in and whispered;

"Now, now kitty. Claws away" making you laugh. You looked at Molly, and could just smell her desperation. Bleugh. Ooh, wait...

Suddenly, you got up and ran out with the urgent need to be sick. And of course Sherlock was not far behind you.

"Do you wanna go home honey? That's twice today" he mentioned. You shot him a death glare. You needed to finish these tests. He simply nodded and went back to the lab.

You weren't pregnant. You couldn't be. You couldn't get pregnant, right?

Sherlock's POV

I went back to the lab, scratching my head. Hmm.... As soon as you walked in, you could smell perfume.

"Hey Sherlock"

Oh dear...

"Hi Molly. Have you put perfume on?" you said.

"Maybe" she muttered

"I don't like it" you stated.

Your POV

You went back to the Lab and as soon as you walked in you were almost sick at the smell of perfume.

"Molly, for future reference; don't try to impress my husband with perfume. A) It won't work. B) It smells horrible anyway" you stated bluntly.  She puffed out a breath and stormed out of the Lab. You chuckled slightly, and got engulfed into your husbands arms. You rocked side to side for a while, then got back to work.

"I love you Lockie!" you randomly stated, making him smile.