Chapter 34

Your POV

You had undergone many a test for your little bump and you were now in the waiting room to hear the news. Dr. Pulver walked in and put the file down on the desk. She looked at you with THEM eyes. You gripped Sherlock's hand.

"(Y/N), the good news is, baby is still alive and growing" she started. You sighed in relief and smiled at Sherlock. 

"However, baby's brain is developing rather quickly and their head is slightly bigger than we would hope at this point in the pregnancy." she took a breath, "We may have to consider that baby might not be able to walk when they grow up." You and Sherlock gasped in unison. You closed your eyes...

You were in a dark room. Mycroft walked in. "You knew it was going to happen. A malnutrition-ed woman, two smart parents. Elementary" 

"NO" you screamed. "This wasn't meant to happen, I'll love it but, they'll never walk..." you whispered.

"But what would you rather have; a smart, disabled child, or a stupid walking one?"

"(Y/N), (Y/N) I'm here. It's okay. The baby's alive and it's only a chance" you were snapped out of your daydream to Sherlock's sultry voice, and you knew everything was going to be okay.

"I love you Sherlock." you simply stated. "Thank you Dr. Pulver" you added and left the doctors.

Sherlock's POV

"Yes, thanks, erm..." I ran out to (Y/N). You really didn't know how to feel. But you knew you had to be there for (Y/N). She was all that mattered.