Chapter 6

Your POV

Shit. Dress shopping. That means, being girly and not talking about murders. Well at least its not until Wednesday. Even though its Monday today... We don't even know the date we're getting married. We don't even know where. Yet we're looking for dresses.

Sherlock's POV

Oh dear. I know she hates being girly. I know she does. And I know what Mary's just asked her. Shit.

Your POV

It can't be that bad, right? You looked at Sherlock walking in, he knew what you were thinking. He gave you 'the look' of empathy. You smiled in appreciation. He silently giggled.

"So, er, we best be off then." John stated.

"Bye." you all said in unison. They left and you looked at Sherlock. You fell into a sort of trance.

"What's up?" Sherlock broke you from your trance. You shook your head.

"Nothing, I'm fine" you replied. He looked at you and asked again.

"I'm just, just, tired. Its been a long day" you replied. He stared at you for a minute.

"Well, let's change that!" He scooped you up and carried you to your room like always but this time it felt different. More special. More peaceful. He placed you down on the bed, giving you a kiss on your head and he pulled the covers over you. You pretty much, instantly fell asleep.

Sherlock's POV

She's so adorable when she sleeps. I see her peaceful. She's happy. I mean, she normally is, but it's different when she's asleep. I love this woman so much. I wish we could just get married tomorrow.