Chapter 30

Your POV

You loved seeing Sherlock at the doctors; he was in his element, pretending he knew everything. But you hated being at the doctors. Sympathetic looks, silence in the waiting room... and oh, you hated your GP. He was a dick. Let's hope you had the female doctor. She was straight and to the point. Not like him. You looked up at the TV screen, which went red when the next person was due for their appointment; alongside with their name and which doctor they had. (AN: That's how it works in some parts of the UK so I don't know how it may work around you!!!) 

5 minutes went by, and you heard a beep. You looked up at the screen to see;

(Y/N) Holmes, Dr. Freeman, Room 4

You sighed for two reasons; 1) It was your turn, 2) It was with... HIM.

You stood up, grabbed Sherlock's hand, and walked towards Room 4. You felt as if everyone was staring at you. Judging you. Deducing you... No, ordinary people can't do that! You knocked on the door of Room 4, and entered. 

"Morning, Mrs. Holmes. You have the symptoms; Sickness, Headache, Backache and increased hunger. Am I correct?" Dr. Freeman started by saying. You took a seat. 

"Yes. But I can't be pregnant right? I mean, after... that" you replied, trailing off at the end. Sherlock drew circles on the back of your hand to comfort you. You squeezed his hand as a thank you.

"Well, I still want to run some tests, just in case. You never know, the truth could surprise you." The doctor said, in a sing-song way. You followed him to Room 8, which was were ultrasounds and pregnancy tests were held. 

"Okay, just lie down here and put your feet on the bars." Dr. Freeman said, whilst putting gloves on. 

"Erm, sorry, but if it's okay with you, I'd rather have Dr. Pulver. Just because she's a women, and..." you asked. 

"Yeah, sure. I'll go get her and take her patients for a while." Dr. Freeman smiled. You let out a sigh, when he left the room, putting your head on Sherlock's chest. 

"I'm really scared..." you whispered.

"It's going to be okay, love." Sherlock responded. 

Dr. Pulver came bounding in, then looked at you and smiled.

"Hi sweetie! I know this can be difficult, so if any point you want to stop, just say! To be honest, I understand why you wanted me. Between you and me, that Dr. Freeman's a bit odd." She whispered the last part, making you laugh.  

AN: Sorry, I'm reaaalllly spreading this part of the story out. I feel like the writer of EastEnders on the 'Who Killed Lucy?' story! The answer to the big question will be up soon. 

AND OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE 8K AND WE'VE REACHED CHAPTER 30!!! 

Thank you! I love you all and I really hope you are enjoying this story!!! <3