19

Well into the second half the score was 10-27 Bovines and Elaine had yet to establish herself on the field like she normally did.

      Her play was aggressive and sloppy making easy pass interference calls for the other team giving them first downs and easy yardage. 

      Her coach was not happy.

      Now watching from the sidelines the offence move into their positions with the running back Lenix Kingston in the backfield.

            "17 Power" Elaine thought to herself as she watched.

      17 power, a run play straight up the gut of the field. In order for it to work the offensive line had to create a hole for their running back and then he has to do the rest.

      Unfortunately for her defensive line, they had been getting their asses handed to them all night, allowing Kingston to run all over them and being responsible for their three touchdowns.

            "Ready, set no.no.GO!!" the Bovines quarterback called snaping the ball.

      The offense line moved like a well oiled machine.

      The big alpha men up front grabbed hold of her teammates, opening a massive hole for the large alpha running back leaving the secondary to deal with him. 

      Her friend Donnie ran fearlessly head. Leading with his shoulder he meet the large running back.

      Both men over two hundred pounds, both men determined, both men alphas.

      The collision was loud and deafening. The crowd grimmest as they watched Donnie get launched backwards, unmoving as the large corn fed alpha regained his balance from the collision and run into the endzone spiking the ball with a victorious howl.

      The bovines joined their teammate and celebrated his admittedly impressive run, while Elaine ran towards her down and unmoving teammate.

             "Donnie? Donnie!!" she yelled, shaking him.

      Worry and anger filled her as she looked up to see that the entire opposing team was not showing an ounce of concern for their opponent. This filled her with rage and her wolf growled in anger.

      Kingston just laughed and talked trash as he walked to his sideline.

            "What the fuck?" Elaine heard from under her.

            "D! D, hey you ok?" she said looking down at her now conscious friend.

            "Yeah yeah, just got my bell rung. D-Did I get him?" Donnie asked wobbly.

            "No. Big fucker ran you over." she said with a small laugh

            "Shit. He score?"

            "Yeah."

            "Shit." he growled moving to sit up

            "Don't move. They're getting you a stretcher. You probably have a concussion." she said, holding him down.

      Pushing Elaine aside the school staff helped place Donnie on a stretcher and two security staff members carted him off field. Elaine followed closely beside.

            "What's wrong? Your boy can't take a hit?" Elaine heard from behind her.

      Turing she saw number 21, Lenix Kingston laughing and shrugging. Elaine's eyes grew large.