36

Jamie's parents had been ecstatic about their the news of them having twins. So much so that Elaine could've sworn that Jamie's dad may have a tear.

      It made Jamie happy to see his dad happy like that after he'd been so strict after finding out about him being pregnant. They hugged and kissed while his mom couldn't stop crying with tears of joy.

      His siblings Max, Salena and even Travis gave their congratulations while Salena who was out of state fighting in Vegas sent Elaine a present that she told Elaine to give Jamie when she thought the time was right.

      But even with all the family love, great sex and amazing meals Elaine was still pushing herself for the up coming collage combine.

      The combine was were local collages and even NFL scouts and coaches would test players speed, agility, brains, and brawn to see if they have to tools to succeed in the next level.

      In some cases it could make or break a career regardless of seasonal stats.

      Placing her meal in the dishwasher Elaine went into Jamie's room, changed out of her school clothes into her more comfortable sweat pants and tight T-shirt showing her toned muscles and abs as she sat on the bed letting her mind wander.

      She thought about how important it was she gave it her best tomorrow and didn't give the scouts and coaches a reason to not look her way.

      She calculated the number of reps she needed to stand out for her position, how fast she needed to go for the forty yard dash and even how high she needed to jump and how many times she could afford to drop the ball before they wrote her off.  

      All of that started to make head ache.

           "You doing alright?" she heard from the door way.

           "Huh?" she said looking up to see Martha standing at the entrance.

           "Yeah, I'm good." Elaine smiled despite the sharp pain in her mind.

           "You sure? I know you've been under a lot of stress lately." Martha said coming in to sit on the bed.

           "Stress? What stress?" Elaine laughed.

            "Wanna talk about stress look at Jamie, he's about to have a baby. All I have to do is play ball and hold his hand while he does all the work." she said shrugging.

            "True, Jamie has been feeling a lot of stress, but he has us." she said sweetly looking at the stressed alpha girl.

            "What you saying?" Elaine asked confused rubbing her forehead.

            "I'm just saying he has an outlet, someone to talk to when he's feels overwhelmed." Jamie's mom said carefully.

            "And we've been talking a lot recently. About the pups, school, his future. Important things."

           "Then it occurred to me that you may not have someone to talk to like that." she said making Elaine squint offended.

           "What do you mean I got my sister and Rose to talk to." she scoffed shaking her head looking away.

           "I know, I know and they're great, but there not always here." Martha said biting her lip.

           "And I'm not trying to offend you Elaine, but I'm just trying to say....we love you. This family loves you and if you even need to talk we're here for you. Always." she finished giving the alpha girl a small side hug.