21

Despite her best efforts and the efforts of her teammates their offence would go to throw a pick six on their final dive to end the game making the score 37-48. 

      After a shower and a change of clothes she went in search of her sister and mate.

      She didn't have to go far because once she left the locker room she was enveloped in a big warm hug from Jamie.

            "You were amazing!!" he cheered happily.

            "Thanks Jamie, but I was just ok. If I was amazing, we would've won." Elaine said, returning his hug.

            "No Elaine you were amazing. I'm surprised you could take on that big alpha head on." Jamie said, stepping back bouncing excitedly.

            "Jamie's right you are quite the baller, miss Elaine, very well played." Jamie's father said with a nod of approval.

            "Thank you mister Lawson. I just wish the first time you saw me play we'd win."

            "I'm sure you'll get them next time." he said with a kind smile.

            "She'd better or else she'll have to answer to me." her sister Selena said wrapping an arm around her younger sibling, ruffling her wet hair.

            "So I take it you've already met my sister." Elaine said with a smile.

            "We have and I was surprised given that you don't really look all that alike."

            "Luther!" Jamie's mom said punching her husband in the arm.

            "Ow." the large alpha said looking at his mate with mock disbelief.

            "No, no it's ok. Selena and I are half sisters, same dad, different moms." Elaine explained.

            "Our pops was a sleazebag like that." her sister Selena said with a shrug of her shoulders.

            "Anyway why don't we go celebrate the beginning of the new football season with some ice cream." Jamie's mother said happily, changing the subject.

            "Why? She didn't win." Selena said with a raised eyebrow.

            "Well that doesn't mean we can't have some." Martha said with a kind smile.

            "It doesn't?" Selena and Elaine said in unison.

****

      For the next few weeks life for Elaine and Jamie became easier. Elaine would come everyday to pick up her mate before school and the pair would eat lunch together, then she would drive him back home. She would often stay for dinner or take Jamie to hers and her sisters apartment for dinner and a movie before returning him home to his family. 

      She would always welcome him with a sensual kiss in the morning and a loving kiss at night when she dropped him off. A little ritual that annoyed both Elaine's sister and Jamie's siblings to no end.

      Jamie even decided what extra curricular class he was going to take, soccer. He wasn't sure he would've liked it but Elaine and his mom pushed him to try and see if he had fun and it turned out he had a knack for it. A gift he assumed he got from both of his athletically gifted alpha parents.

      Not only was their relationship flowing, but JJ and Lucas had finally managed to convince their mother to allow them to come and stay at Jamie's house over some of the weekends. The group of omegas became closer as the school year went on and JJ had even started dating Donnie a few days after he recovered from his concussion.

      Elaine for her part started doing speed and weight training with Jamie's parents Luther and Martha in addition to the training she was already doing with her teammates on the weekends.

      All that training had started to pay off in her games as Goblins went on a five game winning streak with Elaine coming away with a sack, five force fumbles, three interceptions and one of those ints coming away for a pick six.

**

      All the things in the world were just right between them and Jamie's never felt more safe and loved with his strong, sexy, confidant, Brazilian mate when he made up his mind. 

      It was time.

      It had been a day like any other.

      Elaine drove them to her favorite spot after they grabbed a bite to eat and sat on the hood of her car enjoying each other's company. Looking up at his mate's beautiful face as he sunk deeper into her hold as he lay against her, one of his hands intertwining with hers while the other played with his hair lovingly.

            "Hey Elaine, your sisters in Mexico fighting right?" he asked looking up to her

            "Yeah. She's hoping to get used to how they fight down there for future reference. Why?"

      Instead of answering Jamie captured her lips in a passionate kiss, his tongue seeking out hers as he turned in her hold making her moan hungrily.

      When Jamie broke the kiss he looked deep into her eyes that held so much power and grace and his body reacted.

            "What was that for meu amor?" she asked breathless.

            "I love you Elaine." Jamie said in a whisper for only her hears. 

      His hands sliding down her sensual body as his scent turned eager and lustful.

      Elaine's heart stopped at his ambition and her wolf howled in joy as she put a hand under his chin she bringing his lips to hers once again for a small kiss before saying,

            "I love you too Jamie."   

      The kiss turned passionate as Jamie moved to straddle her waste and grind into her as her hands traveled to his round ass giving it a firm squeeze making Jamie moan into their kiss. His arms wrapped around her neck as their kiss turned needy, Elaine's tongue dominated his mouth, pushing his back as she explored it making the omega moan louder, breaking the kiss once he felt her hardness press into his backside.

      Elaine assaulted his neck with kisses and small bites leaving little love bites on his neck, not hard enough to break the skin but hard enough to make him moan in pleasure and turn the skin red.

            "Fuck Jamie...you keep this up and I won't be able to stop." Elaine said in between nips and sucks.

            "Don't. Don't stop." Jamie moaned, surprising Elaine.

            "Wait...wait. You want it all baby?", she asked. Jamie nodded quickly.

            "You gotta say it baby. I need to heard you say it" she purred into his scent glands on his neck

            "I want you to take me Elaine. I want to be yours." Jamie moaned.

            "Voce vai ser a monte do meu bebe." Elaine moaned into his neck before turning Jamie on his back.

            "What?", Jamie asked

            "You're going to be the death of me baby." Elaine explained assaulting his mouth with her tongue seeking out his once again.

      Out in the open like this even with the beautiful scenery Elaine knew this wasn't the right place for her mates first time. It shouldn't be outside where anyone could walk up and see him writhing under her, it should be like somewhere that he knew and felt comfortable with.

      Steeling herself she pulled away looking down at the boy, her body shaking at his expression of pure want and lust.

            "Get in the car baby. I'm taking you home." she said, willing her body off his, pulling him to his feet, making him whine needly.

      Fighting her wolf and her hardon she safely put her mate in his seat then walked to hers and quickly pulled out of her favorite spot to her, no...their apartment.

      Their home.