29

"A baby. A fucking baby. Her baby. Her mates baby that they made together..fuck me!!" Elaine thought to herself as her sister drove the three of them to their apartment.

      When Jamie said he was pregnant she didn't move or feel anything for what felt like hours. She just stared at him as her heart sunk then went into overdrive. She didn't know what to feel or even think.

      She thought about football and her responsibilities to the team and her collage offers.

          "Oh fuck my collage offers!" she screamed internally.

      Having a pup with Jamie was defiantly part of her plan in the future but that was when she was out of collage and playing in the AFL. They'd have a big house, millions of dollars and plenty of help to take care of their pups while she pampered and fucked the shit out of Jamie for the rest of their lives, but know that plan was fucked.

      She didn't know the first thing about taking care of pups. Sure school taught her how they were made but they forgot the part of how to fucking raise them.

      She was so screwed.   

      Of course her wolf was ecstatic and wouldn't shut the fuck up and let her think for a minute. The damn wolf kept flashing images of Jamie holding their pups in his arms as they slept. Pictures of her humming the pups to bed as she fed them milk and rocked the back and forward. 

      Then for a signal moment her mind stopped racing.

      Jamie lay asleep in her arms as they sat in the back of her challenger. The cars engine humming a lullaby to the them as he slept. All the worried he did over her seemed to take a lot out of the poor boy. 

            "Fuck...he's fucking pregnant." she thought as she held Jamie in her arms, playing with his hair.

****

            (Smut warring skip to next chapter to avoid)

      When Jamie woke up he was in his den, but it wasn't the one at his parents house but the one in Elaine's apartment. He was stripped bare of his clothes and was covered by Elaine's letterman jacket and a few soft blankets. 

      The room was cool from her ceiling fan and the lack of her warm body next to him.

      Fear immediately gripped his heart at the revelation that he was alone. His mate, the love of life wasn't next to him, holding him.

            "She didn't want him. She didn't want them."  he thought feeling his eyes start to water when the door to her bedroom opened and the sweet scent of pina colada embraced his senses.

            "Elaine?" he asked quietly.

            "Hey." she said crawling into the den next to him, placing her arm around him.

      She herself only wore a black bra and a pair of black saggy sweatpants. Her skin glistening and warm from the shower she had taken as he slept. Her black hair pulled into a pony tail by a rubber band.

           "Elaine I.." 

           "How long?" she asked cutting him off her eyes looking away from him.

          "What?" he asked her quietly.

          "How long have you known?" she asked again voice unreadable.

          "Two days, but I took the test today." he whispered.

          "With JJ and Lucas." she said.