32

"Jamie, thank the moon goddess I was so worried about you!" Elaine said hugging her mate close, peppering kissing on his face after he opened the front door.

            "I'm sorry." the omega apologized, breaking Elaine's suffocating hold.

            "We were worried about you son. You can't run off like that. Especially now." his father said crossing his arms.

           "I know., I know it's just..."

           "Where'd you go baby?" Elaine asked stocking his arm softly.

      Jamie's wolf purred in delight at the soft touch and he felt a strong urge to cling to his mate's warm athletic body, but he forced himself to fight the impulse and pulled his arm away from her hypnotizing touch.

      She visibly deflated at the action and her wolf whimpered.

            "I'm sorry Elaine I just...I-I can't think straight with you touching me." he shuttered nervously his face turning a shade of red as his hands rubbing his sides nervously.

           "Baby, it's ok I'm going to figure this out.." Elaine said calmly as she once again moved to hold him.

      To which he stepped away further into the main room.

          "Please, Elaine can you just....l-let me say what I'm gonna say ok?" he continued to stutter.

           "What is it Jamie?" Martha asked walking over and placing a hand on his shoulder looking into his eyes.

      Jamie heard a growl come from Elaine behind his mother and his nerves rose.

      On the park bench Jamie thought on his sister words. He was going to be a father and right now he needed to be strong, for his pups. They were his main priority now and he couldn't afford to be timid.

          "I know what I want." he explained looking at everyone in the room.

      His father, his mother, and his mate stood watching him with a tight posters.

            "And that would be what meu amor?" Elaine asked, winching as her forehead tensed in mild pain.

            "I want to stay here until the pups arrive." he said, looking Elaine in the eye.

          "What?" she said breathless through clenched teeth, "Baby I'm your mate, taking care of you is my job not theirs." she pressed walking closer to him.

      Jamie's father uncrossed his arms and moved to interject but was quickly stopped by a stern look and shake of her head from Martha as a way of saying "No." as the young couple continued to talk out their future.

           "I-I know but you don't have a job and you live alone with Salena and she's not always home and I'm going to need help." Jamie explained, "This way someone will always be around to look after me while you focus on playing football and getting into a good collage."

           "Baby I-" Elaine started before she was cut off.

          "Just let him finish Elaine, ok?" Martha said softly stepping away from the pair towards her mate.

            "Go on." she nodded encouragingly to her son.

           "O-Ok," he continued to stutter," I also want to continue going to school until at least I'm five months. That way I can further my education like dad said."

           "But" Elaine started again but was cut off by Jamie who continued to stutter along.

           "A-Also I don't want to go to a collage too far away because it wouldn't be what's best for the pups, and me." he rushed out still shaking head to toe.

           "I know it's not fair but there aren't that many states that are as accepting of omega's like California is and I don't want to depend on you too much. You're going to have your hands full with trying to make the AFL and I don't want to be a distraction and ruin your dream." he stuttered out.

      Elaine squinted her eyes and shook her head in contemplation.

          "That doesn't mean you can't go to one of those fancy collages to play football and hopefully get drafted, but it just means I can't go somewhere I can't control with our pups. I'm sorry Elaine that's just how it's has to be." he finished with a long held exhale of breath falling onto a couch.

      The room went silent as Elaine looked at her mate with a indescribable intensity.

     Many different emotions ran through her eyes that Jamie feared he'd asked to much of her and over stepped. His wolf started to whimper in worry.

      He knew that her instincts and personality was to take over as a way to prove her worth to herself and him as an Alpha. But it was like he said, he couldn't afford to be timid right now. He needed support and safety that she just couldn't give him and their pups right now. Support and safety that he knew his family would and could provide.

      With a deep breath Elaine forced herself to relaxed and the storm in her eyes subsided. With a lick of her lips she walked over to the shaking and timid omega boy. Her jaw clenched, kneeled, and placed his soft cheeks into her hands and brought her lips to his in a soft kiss.

      With closed eyes the young couple embraced each other as Elaine's and Jamie's wolf purred in loving contempt.

      Invading his mouth with her tongue Elaine reclaimed dominance over her mate before slowly pulling away, placing their foreheads together as she held his hands in hers softly.

           "I love you Jamie." she said eye's strong, " and there is nothing I want more than to give you and our pups everything I never had, but none of that means a damn thing if you're not there with me cheering me on." she whispered for his ears only.

          "If this is what you want then, I'll find a way to make it work." she promised giving him another loving kiss before turning to look at his parents.

            "Ok, you win. Jamie stays here."

           "Good." Luther nodded.

          "Now if he's staying here then I am too. Is that going to be a problem?" Elaine said pulling him close to her body possessively.

"No, that shouldn't be a problem." Martha smiled looking to her mate who looked at her oddly before nodding in agreement.

         "Besides, it's not like he can get any more pregnant." Martha shrugged.

          "Martha!" Jamie's father growled looking at the chuckling alpha woman side ways.

         "What?" the red headed alpha laughed innocently releasing the remaining tension making everyone laugh, except for Jamie who's cheeks burned with embarrassment.

           "Now, how about I make us a cake so we can celebrate the news properly." Martha clapped happily walking into the kitchen.

           "Now that sounds like a plan." Luther agreed rubbing his hand together excitedly.

      When the two alphas left the room Jamie turned and looked at his mate.

           "Are you sure you're ok this is?" Jamie asked her nervously.

           "Of course I'm ok with this, who the hell doesn't like cake?" Elaine smiled.

           "You know what I mean."

            "Yes, I know what you mean. We're fine, now help go help your mom make that cake. I expect it to be extra creamy or else you're gonna owe me some later tonight." she winked helping him up and pushing him into the kitchen with a slap on his fuckable ass.

      Once he was gone her smile faded and she bit her lip, taking her phone out to send a text.

           "Fuck." she huffed to herself as she walked in the kitchen after him sporting a fake smile.