27

*JJ and Lucas's house.*

              "Oh my moon goddess." Lucas gasped. 

              "Yeah." Jamie said.

              "When did you, how did you?" Lucas said flabbergasted.

              "Lucas! Get your shit together!" JJ chastised her twin with a small smack on his arm. 

             "It's ok JJ. I'd have a lot of questions too." Jamie said dejected. 

             "Well then what happened? You guys were always careful. At least we thought you were."" JJ asked. 

             "I don't know." he shrugged. 

             "Come on you've got to at least think you know." Lucas pressed. 

             "Lucas!" JJ shouted.

             "What? Our friends about to have a baby and I want to know what happened!" the blonde omega boy shouted defensively. 

      Jamie's heart clenched. 

            "Shut up Lucas!" JJ growled, "Mom's gonna hear you!"

            "Shit, sorry." he cursed covering his mouth. 

            "Ok, so did you take a test?"

            "Not yet, I'm scared. Besides it's not like I can run to the store and buy one." My parents and siblings would kill me if they found out." Jamie groaned bringing his knees to his chest sitting on his bed.

           "I can ask Donnie to go get one for us." JJ offered. 

            "No, god no I don't want him to freak out thinking he got you pregnant." Jamie shook his head. 

            "Well if not Donnie then who?" JJ asked her friend. 

**

           "Thank you so much for doing this Malcom." Jamie smiled at the alpha who stood in front of the twin's house.

            "Sure." he shrugged turning back to his car.

            "Hey can you.."

            "I ain't gonna tell nobody don't worry, but I can't promise when it comes out that the star athlete got her mate pregnant it ain't gonna be the top story around school when it comes out." the dark skinned alpha said sliding into his seat.

            "Yeah....thanks again though, it means a lot." Jamie said with a weak smiled. 

            "I got you bro. Let me know what it says, cool?" he said starting his car bringing the car to life. 

            "Sure." Jamie nodded before he drove off. 

            'I'm so screwed.' he thought to himself as he turned back to JJ and Lucas's house bag in hand.

****

      The smell of sweat and sounds of loud bone crunching sounds could be heard through the gym as Elaine and Salena trained together in her gym.