28

"So when are you gonna tell her?" Lucas asked the no longer sobbing Jamie.

            "I don't know." Jamie said voice strained. 

            "Well you're gonna have to tell her eventually." JJ said handing him tissue. 

            "I know. It's just she finally got into those important schools and I don't want to be the one who strews that up for her." he explained, whipping his dried out eyes and dripping nose. 

            "Maybe that won't be a problem." Lucas shrugged thoughtfully.

            "What do you mean?" Jamie asked.

           "Well I mean some collages will allow their students to take their mates with them to school. Sometimes they'll even help with the baby stuff."  Lucas explained. 

            "They're not gonna do that." Jamie argued dejected.

            "Yes they will, they do it all the time. Especially for star athletes like Elaine." JJ argued.

            "I mean they did it for us when we were born." 

            "Really?" 

            "Yeah, our dad was a basketball player and when he found out our mom was pregnant the school helped them out." JJ informed him and Lucas nodded along. 

            "I didn't know that." Jamie said with a small smile. 

            "Yeah." the twins smiled a little at the memories of their father.

            "So don't give up just yet ok? Call Elaine to come pick you up and then tell her when you get home." Lucas smiled.

            "Yeah, you guys are meant for each other, you got this." JJ said happily giving him a big hug.  

A few moments later Jamie's phone buzzed and the caller ID read "Elaine: My Safety"

            "Speak of the devil." JJ laughed making Jamie smile. 

            "Hey baby we need to.." 

            "Jamie? It's Salena where are you right now?" 

            "I'm at JJ and Lucas's why? Where's Elaine?" he asked confused, his wolf started to whimper. 

           "Elaine and I were sparring and we got a little carried away. She getting checked out at Mercy Rolls hospital." Salena explained calmly. 

            "IS SHE...." he started before Salena cut him off again. 

            "She's fine Jamie. I'm just calling you to tell you were she is. Think you can get a ride out here? Doctor suggested I call her mate if she had one." she said from the phone.

            "Y-Yeah...yeah I can ask the twin's mom for a ride or something." he said franticly. 

            "I'll be there in five minutes, ten max." he rambled leaving the twins room to nervously put on his shoes. 

            "Jamie, she's ok. So just breath. You'll see her soon?" Salena said trying to calm her sisters mate.

             "Okokokokok" he rambled,  running around the house trying to find his friends mom.