6

When the bell rung for lunch Jamie went to find his new omega friends Lucas and JJ who told him they'd eat lunch with him in the library to talk about class, their families or hobbies. As much a Jamie liked having a friend in Malcolm he found having omega friends like him so refreshing. He could talk to them about things only other omegas could understand and relate to.

           "So your whole family is alpha?" JJ asked with a gasp in her voice.

          "Wow you must be scared all the time. I know I would." Lucas said holding himself as a shiver ran up his spine.

          "It's not all that bad. My parents are really understanding and for the most part my siblings either ignore me or just do their own thing." Jamie explained.

          "Still. It's scary to think about." Lucas reiterated by hiding in his oversized grey hoodie like a turtle shell.

         "I promise it's not that bad. My parents even said that if you guys could come over if you wanted. ' Jamie said happily.

          "I don't know.." Lucas started, still hiding in his hoodie.

          "I don't think our mom would let us. She barely lets us out of the house alone, let alone a house full of alphas. Sorry." JJ finished.

          "I understand." Jamie said looking through his bag for his art books to start doodling when he noticed he was missing one.

  Jamie always had a sketch book on hand to doodle whenever he was either uncomfortable or just to kill time. Normally he traveled with two pads, one for sketching and the other for finished artwork and.....his explicit drawings.

   He remembered packing both in his backpack the other day and hadn't noticed he'd been missing one this morning. Since he hadn't been assigned any real homework yet he had no reason to look in his backpack before going to sleep last night.

   Panic gripped his heart because of course the explicit art pad was the one that was missing.

         'No.noo.no.no.no please no.' his mind raced as he looked through his bag looking for the art book to no avail.

         "Hey you guys didn't see me drop an art book by chance did you?" he asked frantically.

        "Um, No. What does it look like?" JJ asked while Lucas shrugged.

         "It's white and black and has a picture of a pencil and pen on the front."

  The twins looked at each other then looked around the table shrugging before their eyes went wide. Jamie, so full of anxiety he didn't even notice them staring behind him as he desperately rifled through his things looking for the art pad.

   It was full of the most embarrassing things that he had drawn when his first het started to affect him. They were what his sex crazed omega mind fantasized about and to think that he'd lost it or miss placed it and someone else finding it made him feel on the verge of throwing up.

          "Looking for this mea amor?" he heard from behind him, the voice low and husky.

  His body both tensed then was met with a sense of relief as he turned.

         "Oh my god. Thank you I-" he froze when he met her eyes.

         "It was my pleasure, and I gotta say you're my favorite artist." the beautiful alpha said her voice low and seductive.

   Jamie's eyes widened and his heart and breath stopped as her scent invaded his senses making his body tremble

          "Mate." his wolf whimpered in his mind.