31

"Jamie!" Elaine and Martha yelled out after the omega boy ran out the front door. 

      The room that was filled with the three alphas that turned from one of anger, prided and frustration to one of worry and shame.

            "Jamie!" Elaine called out to her mate ready to run out after him before she was stopped.

            "Let him go." she heard from the stairs stopping. 

      Turning she saw Sarah sitting at the top, arms on her knees chewing on a piece of gum.

            "What do you mean let him go? He's my mate and he's upset!" Elaine said frustrated. 

            "And right now you and dad are the reason why he ran." Sarah said coming down from the stairs to open the front door. 

            "Where are you going?" her father asked. 

            "To find my brother and see what HE wants to do." Sarah said shutting the front door. 

      Opening the front door she looked around for her brother to no avail.  

            'For a small guy he sure as hell got the fuck out of dodge quick.' she huffed to herself quietly. 

            'I knew this shit was gonna happen sooner or later.' she thought to herself as she started her car. 

*****

Last Winter....

      For the rest of the day Jamie followed Elaine and Salena around the shopping center buying gifts for her family, trying on new clothes and enduring Elaine's very public PDA. 

      No matter how many times he tried to get her to stop she would just tease him more. He knew she was just having fun and letting go for the week since her life was one of strict dieting and sports but he was starting to get tired from the constant movement and activities. 

     The most fun he had, no matter how tired he was. Was when they sat somewhere to eat and he got to lay against her and shut his eyes for a few minuets. It was those moment he was the happiest.

      Now though Elaine and Salena were with Carla as they tried out the more advance ski trails despite the fact their complete novices at the act. Jamie however stayed at the bottom with Sarah at a restaurant overlooking the beautiful green woods and small town.

            "You look pretty tired." Sarah said, moving to sit next to her brother, pretzel in hand. 

            "Yeah, the past few days have been nonstop lately." he mused leaning against her. 

            "Why don't we move to a booth and you can take a nap." she suggested.

            "I'll even let you use my legs as a pillow."  she added, smiling. 

      Jamie nodded his agreement and the siblings moved to a booth that still overlooked the small town. The second his head hit his sisters soft yet firm thighs he was out like a light.

      Sarah on the other hand at her pretzel and played with her brothers hair while texting Carla on her phone as they reached the top. Somehow her beta 'girlfriend' still had a connection and said that Elaine and Salena wanted to go horse back riding after they came down from the mountain.