22

(Steamy chapter. Skip to 24 avoid.)

      Driving with a horny omega and a massive hardon is harder than you'd think.

      Elaine constantly had to fight the impulse of pulling over and just fucking her mate until she shot blanks and her dick became raw, but she fought her impulses.

      She knew that his first time had to be somewhere safe and private where she could finally act out her fantasies with Jamie, her mate, her amar.

      Jamie for his part sat in his seat trying to keep his mind off the very visible imprint in Elaine's ripped jeans. He glazed at it a few times and he worried over being able to take all of the monster that lay between his mates legs.

      True he had played with many different sized toys when his body went into heat, but that was when his mind was blank and he was just a ball of lubed up nerves, this time is different. Not only is he not going into a full on heat, but he wouldn't be able to control the pace of how fast and hard she went.

      All those considerations battle the other side of his brain, the non omega side of his brain that told him she would never hurt him or push him too far and too soon, besides he told her he wanted this and he couldn't blue ball her like that.

      Not again.

     After a long ride that Elaine swore they caught every red light there was, she pulled into her apartment's parking lot.

      It didn't escape her notice that Jamie's scent went from one of lust to one of concern and even a little fear and no matter how much she wanted him and made him hers she would drive him home, kiss him goodnight then jerk off at the thought of him writing under her for hours f he wasn't ready.

            "Baby, if you're having second thoughts I'll take you home it's not a problem." she said, looking at him, eyes watchful, searching for any sign of fear.

      He was quiet for a few moments that to Elaine felt like months until he turned and looked in her eyes, grabbing her hand, his green eyes meeting her glowing light brown ones and said,

           "I want this, I want you. Just...came we take it slow?" 

          "We can take it as slow as you need meu amor." she said, bringing her hand behind his head to lightly pull him to her in a gentle kiss that acted as a vow in its softness

      When they parted lust returned to his eyes. He licked his lips, caressing her hand as he did so making Elaine capture his lips in a quick kiss before she unbuckled and got out of her car. 

      They left the garage in a hurry and after a heavy display of PDA in the elevator to their floor and down the hall and against her door as she ravaged her little omega with kisses and sucks as her hand rubbed against his hardened erection, she pushed the door open and led him to their bedroom.

      Elaine picked up her mate making him wrap his legs around her waist as she sat on the bed, Jamie straddling her, grinding his smaller hardon into her firm stomach moaning into their lust filled kiss. His sweet omega scent flooding the room and her senses as she broke the kiss to once again assault his neck.

      Their bodies pressing together and their hardons rocking against each other in an attempt to gain any relief from the friction.

      Tired of the layer of clothing Elaine pushed the boy off her lap, her rock hard cock rubbing against his ass as he slipped from her grasp.

          "Strip." she ordered her omega, her dominant alpha voice lacing her command subconsciously watching the boy stand before her breathing heavy.