23

.

        (Steamy chapter. Skip to 24 to avoid.)

      Jamie looked at his alpha's lust filled eyes and saw her sultry smirk that came across her face at his small attempt at dominance over her.

          "Looks like you're in charge now omega." she laughed licking her lips.

       Jamie sucked in a breath before he shimmed down her body until he, for the first time, saw her long length with his own eyes. It was large and thick and Jamie felt his eyes go wide as he stared at it, burning it into memory. 

      She was a good seven and a half inches long and three inches thick, attached to smooth round balls. It turned out that she was not only blessed with great athletic capability and a perfect body, but also a perfect cock and balls.

        Elaine watched the poor little omega stare at the hard length in all its glory and she couldn't help but smile.

      He looked so cute and she desperately wanted to feel his touch, to feel his tongue on it and cum down his throat feeding him her cum as breakfast, lunch and dinner, but she knew that could wait for now since she had already incased herself with a condom she'd settle with fucking his ass instead.

         "Why don't you take it for a ride." she suggested running her hands along his legs that lay on either side of hers.

     Jamie gulped and took a deep breath as he positioned himself to be impaled by his hung female alpha. Feeling his nerves, she continued to rub his legs and released a calming scent that she hoped would calm her mate.

         "Grab that bottle and put some of it on my cock. I'll help make it easier, then just take it slow baby, I got you." she reassured her omega.

      He just nodded and grabbed the bottle she indicated and poured a good amount on her thick and pulsing cock making her groan in anticipation.

      Holding his breath, Jamie lined himself up with her cock and slowly started to take the length into his recently spread hole. Feeling immense discomfort he pulled up with whine looking at her.

        "It's ok baby, just breathe ok. It's going to hurt to start but I promise you'll love it." she reassured him.

      Taking in a deep breath he once again sank himself down on her length, breathing this time he felt the head of her length poke his puckered hole.

      Taking a minute to push past the pain he continued in his endeavor to sate his alphas needs. He wouldn't fail her again. Sinking down he felt her cockhead pierce and entered his loosened hole. With the artificial lube mixing with his natural slick he took the head into his virgin hole, wincing and whimpering loudly.

      Elaine for her part had to stop caressing is thighs to grab a fist full of the comforter. Fighting her alpha instincts to turn the little omega on his back and take him, but she stopped herself, allowing this to be his moment.

      The sensations of her hard length being engulfed by his tight hole made her mind spin as he torturously slid down onto her length, it was truly indescribable. Better than any of her past conquests and her wolf howled in agreement.

       By some miracle Jamie fit all seven and a half inches of her pulsing cock into his tight hole.

      Moaning they both took a moment to adjust to the sensations that were now at the forefront of their minds.

      Jamie took this time to breathe and collect himself before gyrating his hips against her body, his cock now re-hard stood at attention feeling her member move within him as he did so making him both moan and wince in pleasure.

      Elaine for her part had to fight a premature flooding of her condom that despite taking away some of the pleasure away couldn't stop her from feeling the texture of his hole and vice like tightness of his hole.

      Leaning back exposing himself to the lustful eyes of his alpha Jamie started to ride her, moaning at the sensation. His wolf howling loudly in his mind as he gyrated atop their mate making her groan in erotic frustration.

      Elaine tried, she really did, to hold back her alpha instincts to calm, possess and mate but her wolf was too loud, to tight, too soft, and to beautiful and she couldn't stop herself. With a grunt she mercilessly thrust her hips to meet his ass making the little omega whimper before she pulled him to her body flipping them so he was on his back, legs wide, inviting her conquest as she assaulted his neck, caressing his scent glands with her tongue. 

        "I can't hold back anymore baby...I'm sorry I just can't.. It feels too good. Oh baby." she moaned into his ear thrusting her length into his tight hole stretching him, pounding his prostate in a uncontrolled pace.

        Lost in the sensations of his ass Elaine let her alpha instincts to dominate take over, grabbing a fist full of his dirty blonde hair pulling it back making him gasp, exposing his neck so she could kiss a trail of licks and sucks down his body as she slammed into him hard and fast.

      The room filled with a chorus of her big round balls slapping against his skin and loud grunts and moans of passion. Their scents combining into one as she conquered him.

      "Ho...ly....fuck!!!" her little omega moaned now, feeling only pleasure, the pain a distant memory as she took charge showing him her power while at the same time giving him pleasure.

      "You like that baby? You like getting fucked in the ass?" she slurred as she conquered what belonged to her and only her.

      "YESS!! ELAINE....PLEASE!!!" he yelled on the edge.

      "Fuck I'm close baby...cum for me. Come like a bitch as I fuck you ass!!" she roared watching his small hardened cock throb and pulse, it's veins very visible, the pleasure he was receiving from his alpha driving him mad and the sight of her mate begging for her pushed her farther over the edge.

      Her arms on either side of his head, her eyes locked on his she doubled down on her thrusts. The distinct sound of a lubed hole being pounded and the moans of an omega crying in pleasure filled her hears as she felt her knot try to touch it's target as she came, hard.

      Elaine howled into the air, her little omega mate screaming in ecstasy as he painted his and her stomach with his white juices from the contact.

      Elaine, with on final thrust, fell onto her mate biting into his neck on his scent glands, digging her hands into the bed as Jamie's finger nails acted like clawed as he punctured her back holding her tight to his body as they both came down from their highs, their breaths long and heavy, the warm wind from their breaths and fan making them shiver.

      "I love you Elaine." Jamie whispered, like it was a secret only for her ears.

      "I love you too Jamie." she replied after releasing her bite into his neck catching him in a lover's kiss. 

      They stayed like that, stiff, for a while, but Elaine pulled herself free from him making him moan disappointedly at the feeling of being empty and cold.

      She removed the used condom from her length throwing it into the trash and getting wipes to clean their bodies. They would shower in the morning, right now they were content to sleep with the smell of their lover that stained the air and the sweat proving their devotion to each other's pleasure.

      Jamie curled into her heat under the warmth of the covers as she put her leg over his and let him rest on her strong arm protectively. Falling asleep in his rightful place a the little spoon, exhausted.

       Elaine fought off sleep for a while to watch her little omega, purring a content sound as she took one last long whiff of his scent before setting into his neck to then drift off to sleep.