8

After their little lunch date Jamie went through the rest of the day covered in her scent. His wolf content and purring in his mind at the warmth that the scent and the jacket it self brought him.

     Unfortunately when he put her jacket in his locker his wolf growled and snarled. He hated leaving it in his locker, but he didn't want to bring any attention to himself so he fought his instincts and his wolf's cries and left it in his locker.

      Surprisingly he went through the rest of the day without anyone giving him any odd looks to which he was thankful because he knew JJ and Lucas would bombard him with questions about his 'date' with his mate when it was time for their class.

            "So how'd it go?" JJ jumped in her seat excitedly.

            "Can't we just do the assignment?" Jamie whispered back.

      Omega class was taught by a different teacher this time, an older nice and soft spoken omega woman in her late fifties. Her silver hair was long and flooded over her shoulders.

            "Remember, you don't want to tie the diapers to tight. That'll make your pup very uncomfortable. The again if it's to lose it'll fall right off." the older omega woman intersected as the class nodded along.

            "No! I want to hear about your date with Elaine!" JJ groaned.

            "Come on they're isn't much to tell. We ate, I talked and she listened." Jamie told her, his cheeks burning red blushing.

            "Lier! You're cheeks are so red they're practically on fire!" JJ pointed out making Lucas stifle a laugh.

            "Not to mention your scents off." Lucas whispered.

           "It is not!" Jamie said defensively.

            "It is. It's smells like ripe fruit. Kinda like your alphas scent" the blonde omega boy smiled.

            "Yeah! So spill! What happened on your date!!" JJ pressed again.

            "Ok, ok. She was very...close to me." he said embarrassed.

            "Close how?"

            "Close like rubbing my leg and.....kissing my neck close." the young omega boy blushed fiercely.

      The twins smiled knowingly, blushes on their cheeks.

           "Did you guys?" Lucas started.

            "NO!" Jamie said a little to loud grabbing the attention of their teacher.

            "What was that Mr Lawson?" she asked.

            "Nothing Miss Peterson. I just can't get the diaper to stay put." he lied with a forced smile.

            "Well don't get frustrated. Ask Miss or Mr Henson for help if you need it." she smiled warmly before returning to her computer.

      Jamie forced another smile before lowing his head. Pretending to work on the diaper of doll that lay on his desk.

           "Here, like this." JJ said leaning over to 'help' Jamie.

            "Well, did you?" she asked looking at him expectantly.

           "No..no. She was very...touchy but it go past that." Jamie explained.