14

Later that night Jamie slept in his den surrounded by his mate's scent.

      He and his wolf both longed for their mate to come back to claim them as she did their den. They waited for her return but the heavy embrace of sleep overtook them.

      The next morning Jamie woke earlier than normal so he could begrudgingly tried to wash Elaine's scent off his body and den before joining his family for breakfast.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Morning meu amor

Sleep well?

                                                                        Umm....Yeah

Ask your parents if it's ok for me to take you out today.

                                                                     Take me out?

                                                                        Like a date?

Yes. Like a date

                                                                                Uh...ok                                                                                                                                                                           

                         They'll probably say no, but I'll ask

They won't say no

Even if they do I'm still taking you out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

      Following the smell of his father's special pancakes Jamie walked downstairs. Passing his brothers who sat in the main room playing madden who didn't acknowledge him as he passed by.

      His father and mother though both worked together to prepare breakfast until they both stopped to look at their youngest son. His mother raised an eyebrow and his father stared at him intensely.

           "We didn't do anything I swear!!! She just marked my den. I didn't see anything I swear!!" Jamie staggered under their gazes. Waving his hands in front of him awkwardly.

      Martha laughed while his father rolled his eyes as he shook his head. 

          "Speaking of Elaine um.....well she said she wanted to pick me up and take me out today. i-is that ok?" Jamie asked nervously.

          "Well seeing how your father and I are going to go for a run. Your sister is at volleyball practice, and brothers are doing....something. I don't have a problem with it." his mother said with a smile, returning to making breakfast.

           "Neither do I, just remember what I said." his father warned then turned helping his mate.

--------------------------------------------------------------

 Even if they do. I'm still taking you out.

                                             So they said they said yes.

                                                   What are we gonna do?