26

"Guys I've got a really big problem." Jamie told JJ and Lucas on the phone from the kitchen.

"What's going on?" JJ asked worried.

"I can't talk about it right now, but do you guys think you can come pick me up. I'm at Elaine's." Jamie whispered.

"Sure, we'll be there soon. Just have to ask our mom for a ride." Lucas said.

"Thanks guys." he whispered quietly hanging up.

"Who was that meu amor?" Elaine asked pulling him to her from behind.

Her plush breast pressing into his back as she kissed into his neck, purring lovingly.

"J-Just JJ and Lucas. They're gonna come and pick me up so we can go shopping."

"Call'em back and cancel because you and me need to celebrate our collage offers." Elaine said licking his neck making his shutter. 

"You mean your collage offers?" Jamie smile uncomfortably.

"No, I mean our offers baby. I mean I'm not going anywhere with out you." she said kissing at his crescent shaped mark, her hands sliding up his shirt to feel his smooth cool skin

"B-But I'm still in school and my families here." he argued quietly.

"You can finish school online and well visit your family whenever we can." she purred turning him to face her.

"B-But..." he started before she hushed him with her finger.

"Shuu...We'll talk about this more later. Right now you smell incredible. It's like your scent has been getting stronger these last six weeks and it's been driving me crazy." she groaned kissing him.

"Made it damn near impossible to focus on football." she said, her wolf purred content.

"Elaine...they'll be here soon...we can't.." Jamie groaned cutely.

"Then call them and cancel." she said picking up the phone, kissing and biting his lip.

"I can't..."he whimpered

"Yes you can." she purred, her left hand falling down to his pajama shorts, cupping his ass. 

"No....Elaine I can't..." he groaned as he leaned against her, legs wobbly.

"Fine." she huffed, "If I can't keep you to myself today, I'm at least gonna have my fun until JJ and Lucas get here." she smiled wickedly, picking him up and placing him on the kitchen counter on his back.

Leaning down she assaulted his lips with hers as she pinned his arms above his head.

Their wolfs purred lovingly.

****

"Fuck!!" Luther groaned as his mate dominated him with one final thrust.

"There, that make you feel better?" Martha said rolling off her mate's back short of breath.

"A little." he groaned, body tired.

"Only a little?" Martha said eye brow raised.

He just growled.

"So I see we'll be talking in grunts today."  she cooed mounting him again, laying on his back.