Pierce

Might have a few typos. And it might lack a few details as well. But if you feel generous enough not to get mad about it, feel free to read on.

-^-

E. 062144-*

 062144-*

 "Ich glaube, ich habe das schon mehrmals gesagt, Mädchen. Zeige keine Schwäche."

 (I think I said this multiple times already, girl. Do not show weakness.)

 Schmidt  flicked a fleck of mud on his boots, elegantly sitting on a brown leather chair. A small girl was kneeling before him, beaten and bruised by a man in a mud colored military uniform, who stood a few feet a way from her. Schmidt began to stand, making the girl flinch. He stared her down, and the girl shivered under his gaze. A few drops of tears pattered onto the ground, and the Herr scowled.

 After a exasperated sigh, he kicked the child in the stomach, making her fall to the ground, whimpering and retching. The tall man crouched down to the girl's level, and smirked. His pale blue eyes glinting, the man brushed a few strands of black hair from the girl's eyes, making her shudder.

 "Noch nie," He whispered. "Zeige niemals Schwäche. Wenn Sie dies tun, wird es Sie auseinander reißen."

 (Never, Never show weakness. If you do, it will tear you apart.)

 062144's silver eyes never left Schimdt's, as he stood up from his stance with a satisfactory smile. Her gaze was unmoving, and venomous.