Rampage

So, you may see a lot of Raffey Cassidy in this story- Like the photos and stuff? I thought about face claiming her as Mathilda at first, but thought better of it, since she's a brunette. I'm just putting her up to make this story more realistic, so when you picture Mathilda, please make sure that she has black hair and silver eyes.

-^-

W. Maximoff-*

"Seriously, she was scared of me, Steve," Argued Wanda, fuming in the back seat of a van.

 "She was frightened when she heard my name." 

 Natasha sighed, turning a curve at the driver's seat. "You might've seen wrong, Wanda. Remember all the deaths she caused?"

 She did. She did remember. But the terror in the girl's eyes... It just looked so much like herself when she was a kid, with her brother Pietro. Her mouth set, Wanda looked back at the image of Night Stalker in her head. A girl, a child, in pain.

 "I think Wanda might be right," Announced Sam, and before Wanda could throw him a look of gratitude, he grinned. "With all that red mist, she looks like a real witch. That poor girl must've been seriously terrifie- Sorry. I'll shut up." Sam made a zipping motion with his hand when Wanda began to form red mist in the middle of her palm. When silence had drifted on to the team, she sighed and the mist dispersed.

 "How old was she?" Bucky asked from the back row seat, his eyes glinting dangerously behind his long brown hair. Steve looked pained, as he squeezed out. "She didn't look over 13. More like 12, or even 11, actually." Sam and Bucky both blinked in unison, as they narrowed their eyebrows.

 "Wait.....What?!"

 "We're here,"

 Before Sam and Bucky could say anything, the black van arrived at the Avengers facility, and Natasha, Steve, and Wanda stepped out of the car.

 The person who was awaiting them, surprisingly, was not Fury. 

 "'Sup?" 

 Tony Stark asked, as the five climbed into couches in the living room. He was sipping a straw protruding from a box of apple juice.

 "So, hey, how old was she? I'm guessing 19, I've put a bet on it with Rhodes-"

 "12," Steve answered, and as Tony Stark gapped into the air, he went into his room to change.

 "Wait...12?!" Tony raged. "Exactly!!" cried Sam, as they began to have a heated conversation about 'How Hydra is a douchebag," Which Bucky quickly joined as well.

 "Did you get her?"

 Natasha and Wanda turned around to see the Director, in his usual black outfit. His face was grim, and his one eye had an expecting look. 

 "Sorry, Fury. She was fast."

 Fury furrowed his eyebrows, and gave out a low sigh.

 "Well- It's not something that I didn't expect, she's been able to go undercover for so long... Did you get any information about her, then?"

 "Yes," Natasha answered, as she began walking away towards her room as well.

 "She's really young." As Natasha turned a corner and vanished out of sight, Fury turned to Wanda. 

 "How old?"

 "About 12."

 A look of outrage dawned on Fury's face, and he swiftly turned around, striding out of the room as well.