A/N : Your Requested Timeline (Read or Regret, You Choose) + Questions

-^-

Okay guys, I was thinking about it for sometime, and I realized you all really, really seem to be in need of a time line. I found a few desperate dudes as well and all, so here you go. BTW, you're not stupid for not catching it all if you got confused, cause I'm getting really messed up with it as well from time to time. And I'm the author here. I have to go check out my own story to remember. So this is basically made for me, and for those who need it. Good? Okay.

-^-

1939 :

Sarah Anne Wellington and Frank Meyer meet in the Black Forest

-^-

1941 Nov. 3rd. :

Sarah Anne Wellington gives birth to Mathilda Meyer

-^-

1944 Jun. 17th. :

Death of Sarah Anne Wellington, Frank Meyer gets carried off for interrogation, and Mathilda Meyer is sent to HYDRA for scientific experiments.

-^-

1944 Jun. 20th. :

Frank Meyer is sentenced to death for causing harm to a Nazi soldier, being in contact with Anti Nazi communities, hiding a foreign spy, and disobeying orders. (Not in the story but just in case you wanna know)

-^-

1944. Jun. 21st. :

Mathilda Meyer meets Schmidt

-^-

1945. Jan. :

Mathilda is put into Cryo Freeze

-^-

2008. Oct. 18th :

Mathilda is pulled out of Cryo Freeze, and is made to believe that it's still 1945 (October).

-^-

2010. :

Marked after attempting escape.

-^-

2014. May .14th :

Escapes from HYDRA and realizes that it's 2014.

-^-

2014~2016

Befriends Raechel Yeller and Lawrence Bates.

-^-

2016 :

Kills innocent people after an unexpected loss of consciousness, and is captured by the Avengers.