Transfer

So, the ones that are labeled E. 062144, or Night Stalker and stuff are povs from the past. The time line isn't exactly in order, so it might go from ten years old to five, and so on. If you were a little confused by the story line, please read with this in mind.

-^-

Night Stalker-*

 "-It will probably be impossible to escape us, even if the chip releases itself from the girl at times. The pills will certainly turn her insane if she doesn't get the right supply of it every so often. Eventually, she will come back."

 Richardson's voice echoed, as Night Stalker looked up at the ceiling, strapped to the long metal bed.

 "Impossible to escape, huh?" Alexander Pierce asked, as he peered at the bottle of white pills standing beside Night Stalker on a small table.

 "She'll suffer from hallucinations beyond imagination after the first week, and it would continue until...  I'm not sure, but for a very long time. They will emerge at times of high tension and stress." Richardson finished, his eyes roaming a dark blue file.

 "Good enough. That should ensure our grasp on her." 

 Alexander Pierce put the bottle down with a clink, and stared at Night Stalker, his eyes calculating.

 "One more question," He asked the doctor. "Will she remember our conversation?"

 Richardson looked at Night Stalker, her face emotionless and expressionless.

 "Only small portions of it, Sir. But not much." He answered. 

 But he was quite wrong.

She remembered every single thing of it.

-^-

S. Wilson-*

 The Shield van, filled to it's limit, driven by Sam was lazily rushing towards the facility. The people in the back seats were getting jostled about, huffing whenever they hit a curve.

 "Can't you- drive- that fucking car- slower?"

 Sam looked into the rear mirror to see Bucky's ocean eyes staring at him angrily. He was in between Bruce and Clint. Steve, who was lucky enough to sit on the passenger's seat, chuckled.