Pain

Sorry if it's bad. Sorry if it's dramatic. Sorry if the song doesn't go well with the story. Sorry if it has any typos. Sorry if it doesn't have a lot of details. 

But seriously, I really tried.

 Yup. Sorry.

-^-

M. Meyer-*

1943 June 3rd

Heidenheim, Germany

 "Tilly, schau nicht auf."

 (Tilly, don't look up.)

 Tilly quickly squeezed her brown cap to hide her face, as she held on to her father for dear life.

 Tilly and Franz Meyer were currently locating their way through the crowded streets of  Heidenheim, their hats hiding the dark hair and eyes.

 Franz peered at the shops through his glasses with his chocolate brown eyes. The two continued to move down the crowds of blonde, blue eyed men, women, and children, every single face alight with happiness of the wonders of candy, bread, and meat. The only ones who looked like outsiders, were the Meyers, the only Jews secretive enough to hide away from the Nazi's grasp.

 "Waren hier."

 (We're here.)

 Tilly looked up from her father's shoulder, her silver eyes roaming a dark looking brick house, it's windows all dusty and full of cobwebs. The dark grey bricks were beginning to crumble, and the pleasant looks of the nearby houses, a mix of brilliant red and brown, seemed to make the house look much older than it seemed.

 But still, Tilly knew it wasn't just any old rundown shack.

 It was a Resistance facility.

 After anxiously looking around for prying eyes, Franz knocked the door 4 times, each knock a loud, hollow sound of wood.

 After several moments, one dark grey eye appeared in a small hole in the middle of the breaking down door. It stared at the two for a second, and a sudden click echoed inside, followed closely by the swung open door.