𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆- 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒕

It's 7th of january 2018, Tom is going to England today to film one of his new series: Origin.
He will be gone for 7 whole months. You wake up and see that Tom is not next to you.
You get quickly dressed and go downstairs. Tom is sitting on the couch. 'Goodmorning beauty' he says. 'Morning handsome' you say back. 'Look i made breakfast for you!!' Tom says proudly. 'Thanks baby' you respond and starts to eat. 'Today is THE day' Tom says a bit sadly but mostly happy. 'Yup' i respond. 'Did you start packing already?' Tom laughed. 'No i haven't'. You look up. 'Do you want me to help?' Tom laughed. 'Do you want me out of the house darling?'
You look up, startled. 'Ofcourse not!' and you kiss him on his cheek. You finish breakfast and you and Tom start packing Toms stuff. 'I'm gonna miss you when i'm gone' Tom says while putting you closer to him. 'I'm gonna miss you to'. When you guys are done with packing you go back downstairs and cuddle on the couch for a while.

'When is your plane going???' Tom looked at his watch. 'In about an hour, so im leaving in 20 minutes'. You kisses Toms head. 'It's gonna be so quiet without you in the house' You say. 'Yeah...' Tom say. The 20 minutes are going by fast and Tom stands up. 'I think it's time to leave my love' he says.

He grabs his suitcase and walks to the front door. 'Are you sure your gonna survive 7 months without me' Tom says, while putting on his jacket. 'Don't worry darling, i'll be fine'. Tom starts to tear up and hugs you. 'I'm gonna miss you dear'. 'I'm gonna miss you to Tom, but i know your gonna do great on the Origin set.' Tom kisses you. 'See you in 7 months darling'. 'See you in 7 months Tom'. Tom kiss you again but a little longer and he opens the front door. 'Let's go leave this earth!!' he says laughing. You smile. 'Bye darling' 'Bye Y/n be brave'. You laugh. 'I will'. He smiles and then closes the door.

He wasn't gone for 5 minutes yet but you miss him already. You put on the TV and watch Netflix. 'What should i watch?' You decide to watch The Vampire Dairies. After watching 4 episodes you got a message from Tom. 'Hey darling! Im in the plane now, sorry for informing late but i land in 3 hours'. You reply with: 'I'm happy that your safe baby, i love you'. 'I love you to' he replies and he goes offline again.

It was quiet in the house and Tom doesn't have any pets or plants you should care for, so you decide to text your best friend Vanessa. 'Hey V! I was wondering if you have room for another person in your house for 7 months.' She doesn't reply so your start watching TVD again. After an hour Vanessa replies with: 'For you? Always! When do you wanna come?'. 'Around 7 am?' She replies thats ok and you start packing already because you are bored. It's now 5 am. You make a pizza for dinner and watch TVD again, and then you go to Vanessa.