𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓- 𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

The story would be boring if i write alot of chapters, that Tom is one the Origin set so thats why i skipped 7 months!

*7 months later*

Its a week before its exactly 7 months. You guys facetime alot. You dont know when Tom is coming home, so you and V decide to make an Welcome Home Party today. You and Vanessa were busy with planning, so you asked your brother Danny, if he could buy some stuff. You call him:

Danny: Hey sis, waddup???
You: Hey Dan! Can you buy some stuff for me? Me and V are planning an welcome home party for Tom.
Danny: Why don't you do it by yourself? Its your party.
You: Listen you lazy rat, im busy with planning! So can you please buy some stuff?
Danny: Okay okay, jeez, what do i have to buy?
You: Some decoration, i dont care what, but it has to fit with Toms personality.
Danny: All rainbows, cupcakes and unicorns?? *Laughs*
You: Okay, just do something that he like, he likes the slytherin green color, and can you buy some balloon letters? I need the letters that spell: Welcome Home.
Danny: I'm trying to find it, any more suggestions?
You: Starbucks, i want coffee.
Danny: Okay, if you are nice to me im getting coffee. Goodbye Y/n!
You: Bye Dan! See you soon!

'Is he buying the stuff?' Vanessa asks. 'Yes, and he is bringing coffee'. Vanessa laughs. 'Alright lets get ready to work'. You and Vanessa were baking a cake. Vanessa was really good at baking. You were absoluty not. 'So ehm, 500 gram of sugar right?'. Vanessa looks up. 'Bish, if we wanna make Tom sick yes, we need 150 gram sugar!' You look again. 'But this says we need- oh nevermind, 500 gram of flower, not sugar'. Vanessa laughs. 'Just let me read it okay?' Vanessa grabs the book. '400 mililiter of water'. You put 400 mililiter of water in the cup (im not a kitchen princess either so i don't know how some things are called). When you guys are done with the cake, you put in the oven. 'OW' you yell. 'What?!' Vanessa runs up to you. 'I burned myself to this stupid thing'. Vanessa looks confused. 'You can't burn yourself if you are wearing- BISH, I TOLD YOU TO WEAR GLOVES'. You look up. 'Im in pain'. Vanessa grabs your hand and put in under the water. 'Here'. Vanessa puts the gloves on and put the cake good in the oven. She turns the oven on 40 minutes. 'V-vanessa?'. You look worried. 'Yeah whats- OMG, how badly did you burn yourself?!' You look up. 'Bad'. Vanessa runs to the bathroom to get some bandage. She runs up to you again and put the bandage around your hand. 'Be careful next time.' You nod. Then you hear the bell. 'I opening' You say and you open the door. 'Hey Danny!!!'. 'Hey Y/n, what happened with your hand?'. 'Oh i burned myself, come in!'. Danny comes in and put the stuff he buyed on the table. 'Oh and here is your guys coffee'. You and Vanessa both grab your coffee. 'Thank you' you both say.

'What can we do?' Danny asks. 'Well, you can start with hang some decorations on the ceiling, Y/n and i gonna fill the balloons with helium, so they can float'. While Vanessa and you fill the balloons and Danny decorates the ceiling, you got a text. It was from Tom.

Tom- Hey darling! I still don't know when i'm coming home. We have alot to film and the producer is a little sick.
You- Hey Tom! Take your time!
Tom- What are you doing my love?
You- Texting with you!
Tom- I think your keeping secrets from me.
You- I do not. Why?
Tom- I just think that, i have to go now bye boobear!
You- Bye bub!

'Tom is thinking that i keeping secrets from him'. 'Technically you do' Danny says. 'Yeah, but its creepy that he know'.

After 45 minutes you guys are done with decorating. The cake is done too by the way.

Sorry for this bad chapter! I had writers block! But now i have alot of inspiration, so im gonna try to upload more!!!