𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓- 𝑮𝒐𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒂

*A week later*

I was going to the police station with James and Oliver. The police thinks they got the one.
Me- I think its Tamara.
Tom- No way, she would never do â such a thing, she was your friend.
Me- 'Was' yeah. And i just know she has feelings for her.
Tom- We are just friends. It's not a big deal.
Me- I can't wait to see ur face when she got locked up in jail.
Tom- You know what? I'm gone. Safe yourself for today. I'm going to Derek.
Me- Only because of that stupid girl i think who beated me up?
Tom- SHE DIDN'T DO IT.
Me- I almost think you have feelings for her to.
Tom- Fuck off you pathetic whore.
You were shocked. He never called you that before.
Then Tom just walked out.

An hour skipped and James and Oliver arrived and you guys drove to the police station.
Me- Tom called me a pathetic whore today.
James looked at you.
James- Why?
Me- We got in an argument about Tamara, and then i said Tamara has feelings for him, then Tom got mad, and then i said Tom maybe has feelings for her to. Then he called me that.
James- It's pathetic to say. He didn't had to call you a whore.
Oliver- Agreed.

We arrived and we walked inside.
Police- Y/n Y/l/n?
We stood up and walked in a room. There was a white beanie on the table and my motorcycle keys? They found the one who did it...
Police- As you guys can see, Y/n her stuff and a beanie is on the table. We found it in a backpack in the hospital.
On the backpack was the name 'Tamara Smith'. We only don't know her adress.
I knew it, Tamara did it. Tom just had to listen to me. Instead of that he had to call me a whore. James gave me a hug.
James- I can't wait for Toms face.
I laughed.
Me- I know her adress, she hangs around with my fiancé sometimes.
Police- Okay, you guys lead, we are riding behind you guys.

We got out of the station and got in the car. The police followed us to Tamara her house. We arrived and then we rang the bell. Then i looked in the window. Tamara and Tom were sitting on the couch... Both laughing, then Tom put a string of hair behind her ear. I teared up, was he cheating on me? I rang the bell again. Tamara opened up.
Tamara- What the hell?!
Police- Tamara Smith, your under arrest for trying to murder Y/n Y/l/n, everything you say and do can be used against u in the court of law.
They putted handcuffs on her wrists and putted her in the car. Then Tom came out of the house.
Me- Wasn't Derek home or something?
Tom- I-
James- I had expected more from you Tom.
Oliver- I'm gonna drive you two home. Good job Y/n.
We got in the car and we drove home.

We got in the house.
Tom- I'm sorry that-
Me- Safe it.
Tom- Darling whats wrong?
Me- Whats wrong?! I saw you two in the window! You were gonna go to Derek!
Tom- I know, but i just wanted to-
Me- Cheat on me?
Tom- What? Never!
Me- I saw the way you looked at her. You putted a piece of hair behind her ear. YOUR CHEATING ON ME AND YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HER, THE PERSON WHO TRIED TO KILL ME.
I threw a pillow at Tom and started to cry.
Tom- Darling I-
He walked up to me and tried to hug me, but i pushed him away.
Tom- I swear i didn't have feelings for her or cheated on you, let me just hold you..
Me- Leave me alone Felton.
I was gonna walk away when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me against his chest.
Me- Tom let me go.
Tom walked over to the couch and laid me on his chest.
Tom- Let's just watch a movie.
Me- TOM LET ME GO
Tom- N-no.
He puts on Netflix and played a movie.
Tom kissed my head and laid me beside him. Then he walked over to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks.
Tom- Here u go love..
Me- I don't want your stupid snacks.
He laid down beside again and held me again. I was trying to pull away but then he held me even tighter.
Then i fell a tear on my forehead. Tom was crying.
Me- Why are you crying?
Tom- I just feel bad that you think i am cheating on you. I am not i promise.
I felt bad.
Me- I'm sorry, i believe you.
Tom kissed my head.
Tom- I'm sorry i called you a pathetic whore, i should've trust you when you told me about Tamara.
Me- It's alright.
I wrapped my arm around his waist and then i fell asleep.

A week later Tamara confessed what she did and the men who really beated you up are in jail. So is Tamara.

Next chapter is more drama prepare