𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆- 𝑷𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒛𝒊

~Toms POV💕~

I woke up and Y/n was playing w my hair. 'Goodmorning darling'. She smiled. 'Tom'. 'You are making your own language with my name'. She nodded. 'What are we gonna do today?'. 'Tom'. I laughed. 'No, your a day out of coma, we are not gonna do me'. She laughed now to. She continued playing with my hair. 'I letted my hair grow because i was to broken to go to a barber'. She raised her eyebrow. 'You were 3 months in coma'. She wided her eyes. You saw the tears in her eyes. 'My darling, come here'. She layed her head on my chest. She was crying. 'It's not your fault baby, can you get up for a second?'. She got up and i took my shirt of, and she layed her back down again. I stroked her hair. 'I love you'. She smiled. 'Say Tom if you love me to'. She slapped my chest soft. 'Tom'. I smiled. 'Get some rest now baby'. She shook her head. 'Gonna be stubborn over here?' i said laughing. She nodded. 'I'll go ask what you can do and what not'. I wanted to get up but Y/n won't let me go. 'Baby, let me go now please'. She shook her head. 'No cuddles for you anymore'. She got up fast and kissed my cheek. I grabbed my shirt and walked out.

I walked to an docter. 'What can Y/n Y/l/n do today and what not?'. 'She can walk a bit through the city, but not for so long, her legs are not healed enough to walk very far'. I nodded and walked back to Y/n again. She waved. 'We can walk a bit, but not to far, your legs are not healed 100%'. She nodded. She stretched her arms. 'Tom'. I walked over and picked her up. I saw that the docters putted her normal clothes on. I putted her down and she almost fell. I catched her. 'Don't fall'. She looked mad. 'Your cute'. We walked out. I was holding her tight so she didn't fall again.

We walked out of the hospital. 'Tom?'. 'Yes darling?'. 'O-o-or'. 'Or?'. She maked an embarrasing face. 'Origin?'. She nodded. 'In the beginning it was going well, then i heard you were in coma, i totally flipped, the crew wanted me to stay 4 days longer, and they didn't care that you were in coma, so i left a note and just left'. I didn't want to tell her about my anger and my panic attack, i was afraid i would scare her'. 'Want some Starbucks?'. She nodded. I got her favourite coffee. And i just got some Coffee with sugar. I talked with her about a videoclip i was filming too. 'Empty Space by James Arthur'. She smiled. 'I can't say to much about it, but it will be online november 2. Y/n finished and we sat down. I saw paparazzi, they didn't saw me yet. 'Put my hoodie on with my sunglasses. She raised her eyebrow but did it. Then they saw me. I thought they were just gonna take pictures but now they walked up to us. 'We're leaving' i said, i pulled her up a little to hard. She was trying to get out my grib, but i was stronger. 'Tom'. 'Shut up now please' i said annoyed. A tear rolled down her cheek.

We arrived at the hospital and the paparazzi walked inside to. 'Who is this woman'. 'Is this Y/n?'. 'How are you Y/n?'. 'Shut up and leave us alone'. Then i feeled that pulling Y/n away was alot difficult. Some guys grabbed her. I was holding her left wrist and they her right wrist. Tears were streaming down her face. 'Tom..'. 'Call the Police, and the sucurity!'. The sucurity was there quick and pushed the paparazzi away. The police arrived to and helped. 'Come'. I said and pulled her to her room and letted her go. She grabbed her left wrist. 'Get some rest'. She nodded and climbed in bed. The did not open the blanket this time. 'Can't i join?'. She shook her head and turned her back on me. 'Baby?'. No reaction. I climbed in bed. 'What's going on love?'. No reaction. 'I hurted you didn't i?'. She nodded. 'Turn around'. She turned around slowly. I grabbed her left wrist softly and kissed it. 'I'm sorry baby'. 'Cuddles?' she said. 'You said your second word...'. She smiled. 'I'm proud of you'. I said and wrapped around her. She fell asleep in my arms and i took a selfie. Then i fell asleep to.

Sorry for the bad chapter! I had writers block! Hope you enjoyed it!😘