𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆- 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 (1/2)

Warning: This chapter will contain some really heavy violence.

You look around the livingroom. The decoration was perfect! But there was something missing.
'Guys, i feel like something is missing, im going to the store real quick!' you say and your walking to the door of the living room. 'I want to go, you can rest a bit!' Danny says. 'No, i can take my motorcycle, i'll be back in.... lets say 50 minutes'. You open the door, put on your coat, and drive away on your motorcycle.

The store you wanted to go to was 15 minutes away. But you know exactly what you want, so you'll be back quick. It was really busy today in the shopping streets, they were many cars, and many people. When you drive past the cinema, you feel that you drive heavier. The motorcycle is old, so you ignore it. Then you see that someone grabs the steering wheel of your motorcycle and pulls you off the road. You fall of your motorcycle and another man throws the motorcycle away. The man who pulled you of the road is sitting on top of you now and starts hitting you. 'HELP'. Now a group of people standing around you and the man, but nobody helps. When you turn your face to the side, you see a girl with a beanie, that covers her whole face, except her eyes and mouth. She was laughing. And she has brown hair. The other man has that kind of beanies too. (Idk how that beanies are called). Now 2 other man started punching you to. Still nobody helps you. You were powerless. You saw what happened to you and you saw how hard the man were punching and slapping you. You didn't faint. You wanted to faint, in the hope this was over. Then you hear sirens from the police and from the ambulance. The group of men and the girl runs away. You felt dizzy. People from the ambulance came run up to you. 'What is your name miss?'. You couldn't talk, you were in shock. They were keeping asking you questions, there was blood all around you and then you faint.

'Ehm, okay, she fainted, what do we do now?' someone from the ambulance say. 'Put her in the ambulance, i see if i can reach a number'. She looks around and see your motorcycle on the ground. The keys were gone, probably stolen. 'Is that motorcycle hers?'. The people who were watching and filming the whole time nodded. The girl from the ambulance grabs the bag that were on the back on your motorcycle and grabs your phone. 'Okay, the first contact i see is Danny Y/l/n'.

'Its been more then 1 hour, where is she? Vanessa asks. 'I don't know, she'll be back- oh shes calling.

Danny- Hey Y/n, where are you? It's been more then an hour!
Girl- Do i speak with Danny Y/l/n?
Danny- Yes thats me.
Girl- Im sorry to say this but Y/n was in a tragic accident, she is on her way to the hospital.
Danny- And with who am i speaking?
Girl- Helen Yates, i'm a doctor.
Danny- I-i is she gonna be alright? *Has tears in his eyes now*
Helen- We don't know.
Danny is crying now.
Danny- Thank u from informing me, i'm gonna call others.
Helen- Your welcome, bye.
Danny- Bye.

Danny hangs up and breaks down. 'Hey hey hey, whats going on?'. 'Y-y-y/n had an a-a-accident, i don't know how, she is in the hospital. Vanessa got emotional now to. 'When are we gonna tell Tom?'. Danny looks up. 'Tommorow'

*The next morning*

Danny and Vanessa couldn't sleep last night. They were both worried about you. Helen called yesterday to say that the guys put you in coma. 'I am gonna tell Tom now'. Danny says and calls Tom.

Tom- Hey Dan!
Danny- Hey Tom, we need to talk...
Tom- About?
Danny- Y/n...
Tom- Okay tell me more.
Danny- Y/n, she was going to the store, she had an accident....
Tom- What do you mean?
Danny- She is in a coma Tom, and we don't know if she is gonna survive... *Cries*
Tom drops on his knees on the floor, he couldn't believe what he just heard. Tom starts crying.
Tom- How did it happen?
Danny- W-we dont k-know.
Tom- I got to go.

Tom hangs up. He screams while crying. Then he hear a knock on the door. 'Is everything okay Tom? We are having an meeting now, are you coming?'. Tom stands up and turns around. 'Y-yes'

*At the meeting*
'Okay Tom is here now to- are you okay? It looks like you cried'. 'Im fine, i just need to go home like right now'. 'You can't, in 2 days you can'. Tom looks angry up. 'I can if i want to'. 'Tom, just listen to the producer'. 'NO, MY GIRLFRIEND IS IN A FUCKING COMA, I NEED TO GO HOME'. 'Tom, im so sorry, but you can't, 2 more days okay? We will pay you more'. 'It looks like i have no fucking choice' Tom says and runs back to the trailer.

Part 2 of chapter 5 is coming soon!!!!