𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙- 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒏𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆

⚠️There are some tests with needles, if ur afraid of needles, heres ur warning! I will put a tw if i start to write about it⚠️

Still rushing to the hospital, Y/n is asleep now, the sirens were on, doctors who were running tests on Y/n, theres alot happening. Then it all stopped. We arrived at the hospital. I woke Y/n up and the first thing she did was groaning in pain.
Me- Hey darling, we arrived.
Y/n- It still hurts to bad.

The doctors got her out of the ambulance and ran inside.
Doctor- Theres a woman in labour over here. We need a labour room.
When they found a room they rushed Y/n to the room. They placed Y/n and i sat next to her. The doctors left.

Me- How are you feeling?
Y/n- Okay, still hurts.
I stroked her cheek.
Y/n- You have the babybag right?
Me- Yeah.
Y/n- I am gonna try to get some rest.
Y/n was gonna turn around when i cupped her cheeks and pressed my lips against hers.
Me- I am so sorry for yelling at you.
I stroked her hair and she smiled.
Y/n- It's alright. I'm glad youre here.
I pulled her in a kiss again.

Your POV

Tom kissed me again and i kissed back. Then a doctor walked in.
Doctor- Okay miss Y/l/n, you are 3 centimeters right now, if you think you are ready to give birth you can give birth in the bed or in the bath in the bathroom. Totally up to you. We first need to run some test with you.

⚠️TW⚠️

He walked over to the drawer and pulled out a box with needles. I was always afraid of needles. I looked at Tom and he grabbed my hand.
The doctor walked over to me and i couldn't look at the needle, it always looked huge to me.
Doctor- Okay i am gonna count from 3 from 0 okay?
I nodded and Tom stroked my hair.
Doctor- 3....2....1....0
I felt the needle in my arm. After five seconds the needle came out. I sighed out of relieve. The doctor walked out again.

⚠️End of TW⚠️

Tom- Good job darling. I called my mom btw, she can be here any moment. Then Vanessa walked in.
Vanessa- Hey! How are you feeling?
Me- Okay, just had an test. But i'm okay.
She sat on the other side from the bed.
Vanessa- Are you naked down there already?
Me- Yeah, i am only wearing this hospital thing.
Vanessa placed her hand on my belly and drew little figures on it with her finger.

It skipped 1 hour and everyone was in you guys' room. Derek, Toms mom, your parents, Vanessa, Toms brothers, even Jason was there. We talked and we got alot of presents. Then i felt a heavy cramps in my belly. I grabbed Toms hand and squeezed in it hard.
Tom- Ow! What's up darling?
Me- I think the f-first one is coming...
Tom- Oh my- Where do u wanna give birth?!
Me- The b-bath...
Sharon (Toms mom) saw what was happening.
Sharon- Come with me sweetie, Tom help her up, we are gonna go the bathroom.
Tom helped me up and rushed me to the bathroom. Vanessa was getting doctors. I pulled off my hospital dress thing and got in the bath which was already filled. It was very warm, but the good temprature. Then the doctors came in. Thank God it were all women.

Doctor- Okay your 10 centimeters now, are you ready to give birth to the first one?
Me- Y-yeah.
You saw that some people grabbed their phone.
Me- N-no photos and filming please..
They couldn't hear me, but Tom could.
Tom- Hey guys, please dont take pictures or videos, Y/n isn't comfortable with that.
They said sorry and put the phone away.
Doctor- Okay you can push NOW
I pushed as hard as i could.
I moaned in pain.
Tom- Come on darling, you are so strong, you can do it.
Doctor- Push as hard as you can!
I pushed really hard again.
Doctor- The head is out, a few more pushes!
Sharon grabbed my other hand and stroked the top with her thumb.
I pushed hard again.
Sharon- Good job sweetheart.
Doctor- Good good! Your amazing! One more push!
I pushed as hard as i could and then i felt like something felt out of my vagina. Was the first baby born?
Doctor- Yessss there is the first one! And it isssss..... a girl!!!
Me and Tom got happy tears and we shared a passionate kiss. Then Tom walked over to the doctors and cutted the umbicical cord. I was the happiest woman alive. Tom held the baby and handed her to me.
Me- Hey babygirl
Doctor- Lets wash the baby. Sir, do you come with us?
I gave the baby to Tom again and he walked with the doctors to the other room.

Congrats on baby number 1 guys!🥳🥳