𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏- 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆

*1 week later*
~Toms POV💕~

Today Y/n can go home, finally. I hate this hospital. The food is disgusting here and docters do tests with her thst she already had like 2 times. I was awake but Y/n was still asleep. She can talk a bit now. She can say: Yes, no cuddles and Tom. 'Darling wake up'. She groans. 'No'. 'Okay, then we have to do it the hard way'. I grabbed a bit of water and let it fell on her cheek. She quickly got up and gave me a death stare. I just laughed. 'Get up sleepyhead, we are going home today!'. 'Home'. 'How can you talk so fast? It's getting creepy'. 'Yes' she said laughing. I searched for a comfortable outfit for Y/n, but i couldn't find anything. 'I can't find comfortable clothes for you. It's all dresses and skirts, i never let Vanessa pack again'. 'V' she said. 'Yes, and you are creepy'.I grabbed one of my hoodies and joggers. 'Try this'. She smiled and putted on my hoodie and joggers. She looked really cute in it. 'Cutie'. 'No, d-d-d-'. I raised a eyebrow. 'Dangerous? You wish'. She tried to do a dangerous face, but she still looked cute. 'You'll never be dangerous to me'. Then Tamara walked in. (for the people who thoughed: this is not the Tamara who plays Kelly in babysitter guides to monter hunting). She gave Y/n a dirty look. 'Is there something wrong?' i asked. 'Oh uhm no, i still can't believe she is awake after 2 flat lines'. 'Okay, i'll go see the docters to ask how late we can leave' i said and walked away.

~Your POV~

Now its only me and Tamara. 'Hi' i said. 'Hello, you must be very lucky with someone like Tom?'. I smiled. 'Yes'. Tamara came closer to me. 'Just leave me the fuck alone, i didn't exept that you would wake up in the first place, i was the one who sended the letter to Tom. Because i didn't had hope in you, i never had, something is off with you Y/l/n. Almost no one survives a flat line'. I had tears in my eyes. 'I-i-i-'. 'I what? You can't talk you stupid bitch' was the last thing Tamara said and she walked away. Tom came in and saw that i had tears in my eyes. 'Hey darling what's up? Did the test hurt again? It probably does, come here'. He wrapped his arms around me. 'Tamara is so nice to you, she really helped me with my mental health when you were in coma'. I just nodded. Tamara used to be my friend. But why is she acting so weird? Does she really think something was wrong with me? She was a docter after all. Then i had a flashback. It was like it just turned on. A women, brown hair, with that hood with holes by the holes and mouth, was laughing, ran to my motorcycle and grabbed my keys'. End of flashback. 'Why are you staring darling?'. I flinched. 'Wow wow wow, it's me, i didn't mean to scare you'. I kissed his cheek. 'Go home'. Tom grabbed my stuff and helped me up. Together we walked out.

We arrived and Tom opened the front door. Jason came out of the living room and hugged me. 'Jason, who's there?'. 'Oh for god sake' i heard Jason whisper. 'SANTACLAUS'. Tom and i laughed. 'Its October, Santaclaus can't be- Oh hey Y/n! Hey Tom!'. Derek walked out of the living room. Jason rolled his eyes. 'How are you feeling?'. 'Good'. Tom looked in shock. 'Why can you talk to fast?'. I shrugged my shoulders. 'Anyways, should we watch a movie?'. We all nodded and walked to the living room.

'What movie are we gonna watch? Y/n, you can choose'. I slapped Tom. 'Dude, she can't talk how the fuck can she pick a movie'. 'I have something for her' Tom said and walked to his backpack. He grabbed a whiteboard out of it. 'What movie?'. I looked shy to Jason and Derek and writed on my board 'Suicide Squad'. 'That movie is fun!!' Derek says. 'I don't know it' Jason says. 'Because your old' Derek says and turn on the movie. I hugged Jason in a way like 'your not'. 'Atleast Y/n is nice to me'. Tom looked offended. 'You were the one who spilled water on my cheek mr Felton'. He looked proud. 'Yes i did'. 'ALL SHUSH, MOVIE STARTS' Derek says and put the volume louder. I snuggled in Tom arms and he kissed my head. Like 30 minutes later, Tom covered my eyes on a creepy part'. 'TOM'. Derek paused the film and Jason looked confused. 'Your girl is a devil, dayum' Derek says. 'Darling, you can't see parts that will scare you, if you flinch to hard, it will be bad'. I gave Tom a death stare. 'Your cute, Derek play the movie again'. I slapped Toms chest. 'Skin'. 'Shush' Derek says. I threwed a pillow at him and looked at Tom again. 'Skin'. He pulled of his shirt. 'DAYUM'. 'Derek shut up!!'. I snuggled in Toms arms again. Derek played the movie again and a hour later i fell asleep on Toms chest.

~Toms POV~

I saw how Y/n fell asleep and smiled. 'Should we spill water on her?' Derek asked. 'Let the girl sleep Jesus Christ' Jason says. 'Well, the movie ended, i'll bring her to bed' i said. I picked her up and walked to our bedroom. 'I'll wake you up when dinner is ready, so in 4 hours'. I kissed her head and walked out. 'Derek, should we go live together?'. He nodded and grabbed his guitar. 'Inside or outside?'. 'Outside' i said and grabbed my phone. I placed it against one of my plants. I started the live. It was alot of fun. We sang Hamilton songs. I ended the live.

4 hours later i started with dinner. I made some pasta. Jason walked in the kitchen. 'You know we were earlier home then you were when you left the Origin set right?' I nodded. 'Y/n, Vanessa and Danny maked a Welcome Home party for you, Derek and i removed it, because it would break you more..'. I looked up. 'They did?'. Jason nodded. 'Well, dinner is ready, i should wake Y/n up'. I walked upstairs and she was already awake. I walked dowmstairs with her. We ate dinner and we laughed alot. Derek and i got a little drunk. Derek was worse, i was a little because i wanted to watch Y/n. It felt good to have my girl beside me again.

I hope y0u guys liked this chapter!!! I will do a timeskip in the next chapter!!