𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆- 𝑴𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒍𝒆

*2 months later*

Toms pov💚

Y/n is 3 months in coma now. I woke up, showerd, get dressed and ate breakfast, in the hallway there was an letter for Mr Tom Felton. It was from the hospital. Maybe Y/n woke up? I opened the envelop and started reading:

Mr Tom Felton,
Miss Y/n Y/l/n is three months in coma now. We don't think she is gonna wake up anymore. Thats why we need ur permission to pull out the plug thats control her breath. That means that we sadly have to let her die. On the next paper you can set your autograph. We are really sorry but we can't help her anymore.

From the Londens Hospital.

What the actual fuck. In the 3 months she was in coma, she survived a flat line twice! And now they just wanna give up on her? When i saw the other paper, where i had to set my autograph on, i tore it in half, screaming. 'FUCKKKK' and i broke down. 'YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, SHES SO STRONG' i cried. Then Derek and Jason walked in. (They moved in with Tom for a while because his mental health was to bad). 'Hey hey hey, what's going on love?' Jason said while wrapping his arms around me. 'Those motherfuckers'. Derek said while holding the paper. 'Your not gonna sign that are you?' i looked up from jason's shoulder. 'WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM, OFCOURSE NOT'. Jason raised his eyebrow. 'Okay, i'm here too you know, what's happening?' I clenched my fist. 'Those motherfuckers want to kill Y/n'. I said with an breaking voice. 'Oh dear, should i bring you to the hospital?' I nodded. 'Let me grab a rose'. There were 2 left. 'Please let those motherfuckers prove that your strong enough baby, i believe in you'. I kissed the rose and walked to Jason again. He drove me to the hospital.

When i arrived i almost ran to the service counter. 'Valicia Smart, i come for Valicia'. The woman smiles. 'You know the way'. Jason and i rushed to her room. We saw a few docters standing around her. 'GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER'. I screamed. 'Sir calm down, we discovered that she can hear'. I looked at her. 'Thats an beginning of waking up right?' The docters looked at me. 'No, do signed the papers we sended u?' I looked angry. 'Ofcourse i did not, why the fuck should i let you guys kill her? She survived a flat line twice!'. One of the docters smiled. It was an women. I knew her from something, but i don't know what. 'Sorry, do i know you?' i asked. 'Oh sorry, i'm Tamara, an friend of Y/n'. I nodded. 'I leave you and miss Y/n alone'. And they walked out of the room.

'Hey darling, sorry for my language, i was mad at that stupid men, they sended me a letter with asking my permission to kill you, well, to plug your breathing system out, ofcourse i didn't sign it, your the strongest woman i know, and i love you'. I kissed her lips, very carefully so i didn't plug out things. It felt like she was kissing back really soft, but i think it was just an stupid thought mine. She was in my head everyday. I don't mind, but that makes me miss her even more. Then i saw that her hand was moving. I looked at Jason. 'Not again'. And i looked at her heartbeat. Her heartbeat changed in a good way. Her blood pressure changed too. In a good way. 'D-darling? Jason get docters please'. Jason ran out of the room and came back with 3 docters. 'Oh my lord, this is amazing'. One of the docters said. Then i realized. Y/n is waking up.

I hope you guys liked this chapter! Im always open for suggestions!!😘