𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚- 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈

Tom and I got in the car and drove to the shopping center. You guys needed very much for Christmas. You drove to the Christmas tree field, you guys wanted a real tree this year. You arrived and got out of the car. You guys grabbed hot chocolate at the beginning of the field. There were a lot of trees.
Tom- The most of them are bigger then you are.
Me- True.
Tom- Probably because your so damn tiny.
Me- I'm big.
Tom- 1,69 is small.
I rolled my eyes and Tom kissed my head.
After 10 minutes we finally found our tree.
It was 1,30 meters long.
Tom and the seller dragged the tree in the car and we first drove home again.

Tom dropped the tree by James and Oliver, who were still in our house, and we went back to the shopping center.
Tom- Okay, everywhere they have decorations, let's go to the big store there.
I nodded and Tom took my hand.

(Pretend he has long hair here🥲)

We got all decorations we needed: lights, Christmas balls, even fake snow, Tom wanted it for in the tree. We got puppets of Snowman's and Santaclaus. And we bought cookie dough and baking tins in the form of gingerbread mans so we could bake together on Christmas. We had an whole cart full and it was very expensive. Tom always wanted the cozy, beautiful Christmas room, so every year we bought new stuff. We got out of the store and it began to go dark already. There were all lights around the centrum and it seems very beautiful. That's one of the most fun things about Christmas. The lights, the people. Everything. It was just perfect. We got all the stuff in the car and then we drove home.

Me- I'm going to Vanessa.
Tom- Okay darling, how late will you be back?
Me- I don't know. Around 10 i think
Tom- Okay love! Have fun in whatever you guys are gonna do!
Me- Will do! And don't decorate anything without me Felton!
Tom laughed and kissed my cheek.
Tom- Bye darling.
Me- Bye bye, can I burrow your car?
Tom- Hmmm i don't know, can you?
Me- Pretty pretty pretty please
Tom- Fine
Tom threw the keys at me and I catches and I walk out.

I got in the car and turned on my One Direction playlist.
The first number was: Live while we're young.
I sang along a little.
Me- Tonight let's get someee, and live while we're youngggg.
After another few songs you arrived at Vanessa.
I rang the bell.
Vanessa- Hey Y/n! Come on in!
Me- Hey V!
I walked in and sat on the couch. The puppy was asleep peacefully.
Vanessa- All she does is sleep, pee, poop and eat.
I laughed.
Me- What a busy life do u have V
Vanessa- Should we go? Micheal will watch the dog. He adores her.
Me- Good to hear, and I drive.

I got the car keys and we walked out, stepped in the car and drove to the nearest pet shop.
We arrived and parked the car. We walked in the shop and it was very big. There was a category Fish, Cat, Hamster, Rabbit and dog. We walked to the dog category and it looked very beautiful.
Me- I think this dog bed will fit so good with her!
Vanessa- Drop it in the cart!!
We also got some toys and snacks.
Vanessa- I will buy one little bag of snacks extra, for the time she stays with us until Christmas.
Me- Okay, is she brave? Does she not bite or anything.
Vanessa- She's the sweetest, she jumps around the house when I got her food.
I laughed.
Me- Good to hear

We finished at the store and drove back. I dropped Vanessa at home and drove back. It was 10 a'clock now.
When I arrived I ran upstairs, pulled on my home outfit, and ran downstairs.
Tom was laying on the couch.
I laid careful on top of him on his chest.
He stroked my hair.
Tom- Did you have fun darling?
Me- Yes, but I'm really tired.
Tom- Get some rest darling, you had a busy day today.
Me- Mmph
Tom laughed.
Tom- Goodnight darling.
He kissed your head and sang you a song.
Then you slowly started to fell asleep.

Should I do for the next chapter a investigation with James and Oliver at the place Y/n got beaten up? Or do you guys want to leave that behind you and focus on other things in the story?