𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆- 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕

We walked back to my trailer and I was still crying. Tom comforted me the whole time but was also mad at Fernando. When we got in the trailer Tom laid on the couch, and dragged me on top of him. I rested my head on his chest. Lilli came in and already heard what happened.
Lilli- I'm so sorry he did that to you.
She sat next to the couch and also comforted me.

Me- I wanna quit.
Tom- Even if there is another actor coming in place? Like me.
Me- Yeah, I just don't wanna be in this whole movie anymore. I don't even know if I still wanna act after this.
Tom nodded and kissed my head.
Lilli- I completely understand. If u need anything soon here is my number.
She gave me a little piece of paper with her number on it.
Me- Thank u, can we talk to the producers now?
Tom- Yes let's go

We walked back to the producers and I saw on their face they knew I was gonna say.
Me- First of all, I think this is a real good movie with an real good plot, but I don't wanna continue in this movie anymore, it already brought me to much bad memories and I just wanna move on and recover from what happened to me today.

The producers nodded.
Producer- I get, it's sad u wanna quit but we all support it and wish u all the best for ur maybe acting career in the future because u can act really good.
I smiled. We shook hands and then we were going back to the trailer to get my stuff. Me and Lilli hugged and then me and Tom drove home to the twins.

When we arrived, Tom explained everything to his mom what happened to me, she gave me an tight hug. She stayed around for a while and then she left. I sat down with the twins on my lap. Hannah started to fall asleep while Harry had enough energy to stay awake. Hannah had her little head in my neck and Harry was putting his hands in my hair. Tom sat next to me and Harry reached to Tom.
Tom- Nawhh come here buddy
Tom put Harry on his lap and he smiled a little.
Me- He has ur smile.
Tom- Has he?
I nodded.
Tom smiled and kissed my cheek.

Tom- What about taking the twins on a walk? In the forest maybe?
Me- Yess I would love that, but first we let Hannah sleep. All she did was crying last night.
Tom nodded and I laid down to. I closed my eyes and felt asleep with Hannah on my chest.

An hour skipped and we stepped in the car and drove to the forest. It was a nice weather, so in the forest it was absolutely beautiful. The twins were looking around like we were in heaven. I drove the baby carriage and Tom grabbed my waist. We walked around and Tom kissed my cheek.
Tom- I think they like the forest, look at their excited faces. At the end from this forest is a shop, maybe we can look there soon.
I nodded and we continued walking. We saw some fans and Tom took pictures with them.

We got out of the forest and walked into the shop. There was an table with all crystals. We walked to the table and Tom bought me an Rose Quartz. I bought some other crystals for myself. We got the twins a duck and a ladybug toy and drove home again.

I laid the twins in the crib and sat down on the couch next to Tom, who was watching the simpsons.
Tom- I hope u had fun today.
Me- I had, thank u.
Tom- Lets have some more fun now.
He smirked.
Before I could say anything we were already making out and he laid on top of me.

Hope u liked this chapter, sorry for long no update