𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕- 𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓

One week later.

It's been a week since I gave birth and me and Tom are in love with the babies already. Hannah and Harry both have Toms eye color. Hannah has my mouth and Harry my nose. When the twins started crying at night, Tom would go calm them down. The maternity nurse was very nice and helped us with everything.

Today was the day the maternity nurse left. She stayed a week. Me and Tom were very nervous because we have to do all ourselves now without help. But we both know we are ready for it. U and the nurse hugged and she left. The babies sleep a lot, so you two had time for yourselves. Tom turned on The Simpsons and I cuddled up next to him.
Tom- I can't believe we are parents already, those nine months were going really fast.
Tom kissed my head and I smiled.
Me- I love you.
Tom- I love you to.

I haven't heard from Vanessa in days. She always replies fast, but her phone is off. I thought it was weird but I couldn't reach her. Tom tried to reach her to but still no reply. Until now.
Vanessa- I'm coming over now.
When u replied it didn't deliver.
Me- Vanessa says she's coming over,
Tom- I thought she didn't reply for days?
Me- She only said 'I'm coming over now'
Tom nodded and 5 minutes later the bell rang.

I opened the door and Vanessa was standing there, crying.
Me- Hey hey hey, what's wrong?
I pulled her in a hug.
Vanessa- Micheal c-cheated on m-me....
She cried harder and cried in my shoulder,
Me- Shhh it's okay, he's an asshole.
We walked inside and Vanessa told Tom what happened.
Tom and I comforted her the whole day and just hang out with the three of us.

Vanessa- Thank you guys for doing this, I am feeling a bit better now.
Me- No problem V, I am always here for you.
Vanessa smiled and gave me a hug.
Tom- What about going out for dinner tonight with the three of us?
Vanessa and I said it sounded good.

Tom watched the Simpson's again and Vanessa and I played with the twins. In the evening we got ready and we both wore a black dress. Tom was in soms fancy clothes and we left to the restaurant.

Derek was watching the twins. He was quite nervous for that. But if there was anything he would call. I taught him how to change diapers, so that would go alright. We had the baby beds downstairs so Derek didn't had to walk upstairs all the time. Derek waved us goodbye and me and Tom kissed the babies their head.

The whole ride to there we were singing and just doing crazy. We listened to One Direction, Tom his music, everything. We stepped out of the car and there was paparazzi following us. Good for us they weren't aloud to come inside. So when we stepped inside, they took a couple more pictures and then we were finally save from them. The paparazzi annoys me every time because they just don't respect our privacy.

Man- How can I help you three?
Tom- We booked a table for three. On the name Felton.
Man- You guys have table number 22.
Tom- Thank u sir.
We walked through the restaurant when Vanessa stood there, with tears in her eyes.
Me- What's wrong?
Vanessa- There's Micheal and the girl he cheated on me with....
I saw them sitting there.
Me- Let's just walk past.

We tried to walk past but he saw us and stood up.
Micheal- Hey! How are you guys?
Tom- Fuck off
Micheal- No need to be aggressive.
Tom- Just continue eating with that whore of yours.
Tom wanted to walk away but Micheal stopped him.
Micheal- She is not a fucking whore.
Tom- Oh that's right, ur the man whore here.

Micheal pushed him and Tom pushed back. They punched and they kicked each other.
Me and Vanessa were trying to stop them but without succes.
Me- TOM, MICHEAL STOP PLEASE.
I teared up by seeing in how much pain Tom was.
Me- WHY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO WORK HERE DOING NOTHING?!
Micheal punched Tom and he fell on the ground.
Me- TOM
I was trying to drag him away but Micheal pushed me away.
Micheal was hitting and kicking him until he fainted.

Now the workers did something on it. They called 911 and they were sending Micheal and that girl away. I sat down next to Tom and laid his head on my lap. I cried and Vanessa comforted me. The workers gave me some tissues so I could wipe the blood of his face.

The ambulance arrived and checked up on Tom. They said it wasn't needed to go to the hospital so they drove us home and gave us medication that Tom needed. The doctors laid Tom on the couch and now we just have to wait until he wakes up...