𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏- 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒅

~1 month later~
~Toms Pov💚~

There are already 30 roses in the vase. So today i have to buy 31 roses, because August has 31 days. I drove to the store again. I walked in the store. 'Hello sir, how can i help you?' the same man asks. 'Hello! A bouquet of 31 roses please'. The man grabs the roses. 'That will be $24.50 dollars please'. I payed again and walked out of the store.

I arrived in the hospital, and walked to Y/ns room again. 'Hey darling, your starting your second month in coma now. Please let it be your last, i miss you'. The paparazzi still haven't found her room. I put one rose in the vase again. The roses were fake, so they wouldn't die. Her hands were healed so i can grab her hand again. Then the docter came in and closed the door. 'Sorry sir but i have to check something' he said and lifted up the blanket the was laying. She had her period. 'I'm calling some help' he said and walked away.

He came back with 3 woman docters. 'I think its more comfortable if the women do it'. The women nodded and walked in the room. 'Are u her boyfriend sir?'. I nodded. 'Okay, can you give me a pad please? It is the bathroom.' I nodded and walked in the bathroom. There was mini, medium and large. 'I'm a man, i don't know these things'. I walked back. 'Which size?'. One of the women looked up. 'Maybe its easier to grab a tampon'. I walked back to the bathroom. I grabbed the first package i saw because tampons have sizes to. And i'm not an women so i don't know about this stuff.

I walked pack and handed over the tampons, they layed Y/n on a other bad, because her old bed was red. They putted the tampon in her. 'What the fuck' i said, i thought i said that in my head. One of the women laughed. 'This is how women to tampons in'. I raised my eyebrow. 'How do you guys take that thing out?'. 'There is an little string and if we want to take it out, you pull the string'. After they put the tampon in, they left again. I took her hand again. 'Tampons are gross. Never put tampons in'.

15 minutes i saw that something was of. Her heartbeat looked like it was changing, in a bad way. And it did. The thing from the heart thing started to beep. Y/ns hands starting shaking. 'Y/n? Y/N? DOCTER SHE IS FLAT LINING PLEASE HELP ME'. I ran in the hallway. 'PLEASE HELP Y/N, SHES FLAT LINING, PLEASE HELP'. A lot of docters ran to her room and i followed. 'Sir, im sorry but you have to wait here' one of the docters said and closed the door. I was panicking. 'Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck'. What am i going to do now? I can't lose her. I heard a lot of noises out of her room. 'GUYS WE CAN'T LOSE HER' and 'CPR'. That maked me even panic more. Could this be her last day? I didn't know. All i can do is wait.

To be continued in chapter 8....😈
Sorry for the short chapters btw😚