𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒚- 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

*Few weeks later*

Tom is recovered since a week now and Vanessa is staying with her parents. At the moment I was stuck in Toms arms.
Me- Tommm let me go now pleaseeee
Tom- No.
Me- Why not?
Tom- I need cuddles.
I giggled and burried my head in his chest. He stroked my hair and kissed my head.
Me- Can we talk about something?
Tom- Of course what is it?
Me- Since I started acting a lil, someone offered me a acting job in their new movie.
Tom- Thats amazing! I'm so proud of u!
Me- They want me to play the wife of a mafia boss.
Tom- Damn, I should accept it. I think ur gonna do great, and I can teach you a few things about acting and stuff.
I smiled and kissed his neck, which made him giggle.

Tom- I love u
Me- I love u to
I grabbed my phone and opened my mail, answering that I want to take the job.
Tom smiled while reading the mail they sent u. He kissed ur head.
Tom- Sounds like an interesting movie. But there is some sexual things in it. You sure ur ready for that?
Me- You can teach me
Tom smirked.
Tom- I can for sure.

An hour skipped and I got an respond:

Y/n,
Happy you accepted! Can u meet up for an meeting tommorow? Then we can discuss some scenes like the sexual ones since ur an up coming actress. Later you meet ur cast mates and u guys get the scripts.

Greetings from,
Joe (producer)

Me- I have a meeting tommorow with the producer of the movie.
Tom- My girl officially got the job. I'm proud of u.
Me- Thank u.
Tom- Can we talk about something else?
Me- Sure, what is it?
Tom- Our wedding. When do u wanna get married?
Me- I want good time to organize and stuff, so maybe next year? If it is okay with you of course.
Tom- Fine by me, but can we get married on the 22nd?
I laughed
Me- Of course we can.
Tom- Good, and do u want an inside or an outside wedding?
Me- Outside in the summer
Tom- Sounds good.

We and Tom cuddled up next to each other and talked more about wedding ideas until I fell asleep on his chest.

Next day
Today is the day of my meeting with the producer. I got dressed in a comfortable outfit: Jeans, crop top and blouse. I brushed my hair and went downstairs, to make breakfast.
I grabbed a bowl and started cutting fruit when I felt two arms wrapped around me.
Tom- Good morning gorgeous.
I smiled
Me- Good morning handsome.
Tom started to kiss my neck and squeezed my butt.
Me- Babe not now, maybe tonight.
Tom groaned and kissed ur cheek.
I heard the doorbell.
Tom- I open!
Me- Ur only in boxers. Let me open.
I walked to the door and opened the door.

Deliverer: Good morning! I have a package under the name Felton. Can you please sign this?
I signed the paper and he handed me the little box.
Deliverer- Thank u, have a good day!
Me- Thank u, you to.
I closed the door and walked to Tom.
Me- Darling what's this?
Tom- A package I ordered.
Me- What's in it?
Tom smiled.
Tom- Open and see.
I opened the box and a red little box was in. I opened the box and saw a beautiful necklace in it.
Tom- Because I am so proud of you that you got the job, I wanted to give you a little present. I didn't expect it to deliver so fast. Oh and look in the necklace.
I looked in the necklace and saw a picture of me and Tom, on Venice Beach kissing each other.
Me- Awhhh thank u so much darling.
You both kissed and Tom puts the necklace around ur neck.

It's time to leave for my meeting now. I kissed Tom goodbye and stepped in the car. I drove to the location we decided to meet up and the producer was already sitting there.
Producer- Glad you could make it Y/n. I am Matt
Me- Nice to meet you.
I sat on the other side of the table and we both ordered coffee.
Matt- So, I wanted to meet up with you to talk about the script, your an upcoming actress and I just wanted to let you read it. Because in some scenes there are sex scenes.
I looked in the script. My character was Camila Díaz. The wife of a mafia boss. The movie is called Hate And Crime (this movie isn't real btw, I just came up w it). I am gonna meet the man who is gonna play my husband soon.
Matt- And Tom Felton is ur fiancé, and he's an amazing actor, so maybe he can give you some tips.
Me- He can. Thank u.
We finished our coffee and said our goodbyes. I got in the car again and drove home.

Me- IM HOMEEEEE
Tom ran to the hallway and picked me up.
Tom- I missed u
Me- I missed u to love
Tom- How did the meeting go?
Me- It went good, I got the script, and I am meeting the man who plays my husband soon.
Tom- That's good, I am sure you do great.
I blushed and we shared an passionate kiss.
Tom- My beautiful actress, I love you.
Me- I love you to
Tom- I am gonna learn u some acting romance things as soon as I can
He smirked and I laughed.